PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2008, 08:42 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ladies! A Theme For You!

Ok so my girlfriend FINALLY got a ppc!! WOOT WOOT!

She asked me to put together something girlie with flowers... lately, i've been lovin makin themes, so i did... here's what i came up with...

new version of WAD2: http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/for...ad.php?t=13526

there are 2 slide gestures (flowers with arrows) and the others are buttons. To hide something, just hit the home button on the bottom.

All pages animate in and out.

Please read the instructions carefully.

If you digg it, hit the Thanks button for me being a nice boyfriend lol

Thanks to Jdume and Torx for some icons n docks

And fellas, its ok to laugh at me for this one, just know this.... I recieved a VERY nice "thank you" from my girl for this one...
Attached Files
File Type: zip Theme.zip (591.0 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip To Storage Card.zip (4.16 MB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Programs NEEDED.zip (3.03 MB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Programs within theme.zip (6.60 MB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: txt INSTRUCTIONS.txt (3.7 KB, 45 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by syanni85; 09-03-2008 at 04:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-12-2008, 01:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Ladies! A Theme For You!

Dude...your just getting better and better....this one isn't quite my style, but by the time I can get a hold of an 800w, maybe I can learn to customize your skins enough to create a cool Doctor Who one for myself!!!!

Strong work again, I think you will be quite the heavy hitter around here in no time!!!

Old 08-12-2008, 01:05 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
Dude...your just getting better and better....this one isn't quite my style, but by the time I can get a hold of an 800w, maybe I can learn to customize your skins enough to create a cool Doctor Who one for myself!!!!

Strong work again, I think you will be quite the heavy hitter around here in no time!!!
thanks man... I'ma pm u in a minute...
Old 09-14-2008, 03:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: bell htc 6800
Carrier: bell

astrothug is a n00b

hi I downloaded your excellent theme and installed it but wisbar advanced desktop expired so I couldn't even try it.. Np I love the theme and bought wisbar advanced and installed it, but the theme would not run everything is installed as per your directions I left.

I would love this theme on G/F phone thanks
Old 09-14-2008, 03:14 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrothug View Post
hi I downloaded your excellent theme and installed it but wisbar advanced desktop expired so I couldn't even try it.. Np I love the theme and bought wisbar advanced and installed it, but the theme would not run everything is installed as per your directions I left.

I would love this theme on G/F phone thanks
you dont need wa or wad... use the latest wad2 cab it is a free beta so far but the betas expire so u need a new one every once and a while so search it on google, an authentic link is to lakeridge forums

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-14-2008, 05:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: bell htc 6800
Carrier: bell

astrothug is a n00b

Please note that this will expire on September 15th, 2008.

so it ends tomorrow then what? I wait ? or do i buy the software?

I Really like the theme. what are my options thanks so much..
Old 09-14-2008, 05:17 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

the people over at lakeridge will come out with a new beta and continue to do that until all the bugs are worked out then no betas will work and you will have to buy it
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes