PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2008, 10:21 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
caller id spoof application

is there an application that will let make a different number show when i call someone? i wanna prank my brother but i cant find anything. thanx in advance ^_^
Old 05-28-2008, 10:24 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: caller id spoof application

I have seen 1 , but it dose not work for us carriers..
Old 05-28-2008, 10:31 PM
tmz
VIP Member

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community

You can try this , it's a text app. that can be fun.. I have not tryed it,so good luck. Hope that Helps. T M Z

c0rnholio

v0.3 beta 4
Folks,

thanks for the testing and the feedback.

Attached is version 0.3 beta 4.

Changes:
- Smartphone UI
- Added PING2 message option
- Added notification bubble (for PPC only)
- Program now quits after message is sent
- small general improvements

As for the PING2 function: I added this for all the people whose provider will automatically transform Type0 messages to normal SMS. This function uses a different method for sending a "silent ping" which should enable all users to send those messages, even on US carriers. The principle is pretty simple: I'm sending a MWI deactivation, which is not shown to the user, and request a status report. If you receive the status report, you known that the "pinged" phone is active.

Cheers

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=338960
Attached Files
File Type: zip HushSMS-v0.3-beta4.zip.zip (10.1 KB, 616 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by tmz; 05-28-2008 at 10:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-28-2008, 10:41 PM
When will then be now?
Threadstarter

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

that'll be fun, but i would still like to make a call. someone just did it to my brother but he has an iphone so it wont work for a ppc :-\
Old 05-28-2008, 10:43 PM
When will then be now?
Threadstarter

and that hush sms isnt really doing anything for me o.O
Old 05-28-2008, 11:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

firebrain is just getting started

hushsms doesnt work for us carriers
Old 05-28-2008, 11:05 PM
tmz
VIP Member

This is to make them think you called them. Best i can do..
cPerdidas 0.5 - A program to do missed calls

This program will make a missed call appear on your friends phone without actually calling them. Seems like a good idea if you just want someone to call you back without disturbing them with the ring. You write the number or search it on the Contact list and click “Do a miss call!” and the program do a missed call.

Make sure you add the county code through “Settings ” button on the taskbar. Make sure its with out the lading zero/+ , for eg Australia code should be 61
Changes in 0.5
[+] Language support without file. Supported langs: French, german, spanish and english
[+] New Interface with Images
[+] The programs runs fastest (1500ms) ~ 1.5 secs more fast
[+] Favourite Contacts
[+] Now the cPerdidasF.exe and Tapilib and the config file not have to exists in “/”. May be anywhere
[F] Some minor bugs
[+] Added a signal Strenght control
[+] Added Installer
Attached Files
File Type: zip cPerdidas05.zip.zip (54.6 KB, 492 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:07 PM
When will then be now?
Threadstarter

this doenst look like its for the us either. i guess the rest of the world doesnt have as good phone security as us o.o on the other hand they get to have more fun lol.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6950 Diamond

nmazloum is a n00b

I dougt that there is an application that can do that, but i know of calling card which you can buy that are really nice to prank people with, i used it before on my friends and it works nicely, its called spoofcard (look it up on google), the nice thing about it is that you get to pick the number that shows on your friends caller id, it also has a voice changing feature....lol.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

zero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to zero157h7 Send a message via AIM to zero157h7 Send a message via MSN to zero157h7 Send a message via Yahoo to zero157h7 Send a message via Skype™ to zero157h7

Check out this website. If you want to do an impression this is no use, but it is a wonderful pranking phone call tool that will let you enter text and choose a voice that will speak it as well as customize the phone number and person that will show up on caller id.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software