PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Homescreens

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2007, 09:00 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lcars/Star Trek Theme

Ugh. Okay, 1st off...I don't really like nor care about Star Trek.

But...this is an awesome theme and if I pretend that I don't actually know what it's from, it's great.

Created by one qwho.

Attached Files
File Type: zip lcars_197.zip (100.4 KB, 845 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-24-2007, 11:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
So to install these I have to do it through activesync?

Or can I just do it on my PPC .. Unzip through Total Commander and install?

-Tony

I <3 Android
Old 01-24-2007, 11:37 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
That looks cool I will try it as soon as my Q arrives it shipped yesterday I should get it by Friday or Monday
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:32 AM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99accordv6
So to install these I have to do it through activesync?

Or can I just do it on my PPC .. Unzip through Total Commander and install?

-Tony
They're meant to be installed on the PPC directly, so dragging and dropping them on the device and running from there is your best bet.

OTOH, someone came out with this app which simplifies the process:
http://www.freewareppc.com/communica...tivesync.shtml

Big D5
: Couldn't resist either, eh? Man, we're a bunch of phone whores.

It's nice. I really wish I could combine the 700wx and MotoQ in one device. I'm not sure what I'm going to keep/use, but I have about 26 days left to decide...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-25-2007, 03:36 PM
Almost a VIP

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Opps!

Im sorry I meant how do I install new themes on my Q?

-Tony
Old 01-25-2007, 05:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: None
Carrier: Verizon

g-funkster is a n00b
install the cab!!! The main reason to use the cab, IMO, is so that you can uninstall it just as easily as you install it.

Use that cab installer, it's great stuff.
Old 01-25-2007, 08:52 PM
Almost a VIP

I already know how to do it on a 6700 but I am having problems on my Q .

Im working on it ..

-Tony
Old 08-04-2007, 10:07 PM
Older than Dirt!
Pocket PC: Galaxy S3
Carrier: sprint

Thundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
I have been using the lcars theme for a while now. There is a real good one for wisbar if you have that here:
http://www.tvsgreatesthits.com/pocketlcars/

There are lots of pics there....
Old 08-04-2007, 11:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

darthtater1968 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to darthtater1968
I dont suppose this would work on a treo as well, would it?
Old 05-21-2008, 10:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q 9c

daveeedaveee is a n00b
Re: Lcars/Star Trek Theme

This is a really cool theme, unfortunately my Moto Q 9c is running Windows Mobile 6.0. Does anyone know how I might go about updating this .cab to display correctly. Currently it doesn't change the homescreen image. Any help would be appreciated.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Homescreens