PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2007, 07:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
Camera Album from HTC touch WOW!!

I tried it in my Mogul and works absolutely awesome, with finger slide you switch between the pictures, Overall Mogul with extracted touch programs is the best The original file is from JUVS in xda thanx to him, he is the one who deserves the credit.
Now it will take a bit of practice to get zooming but
Zoom = Not to quick and full clockwise circle.
Zoom Out =counter clockwise

To open the camera Album in portrait mode download the shortcut uploaded below and put it anywhere, just link your launcher to it.

To close the HTC Camera Album what did not remain in memory

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\HTCAlbum]

"ok_minimize"=dword:0

screenshots:

Rapidhsare Mirror: HERE

Edit by Pibe38: I'm attaching the CAB file compressed into a ZIP file. It's much easier... plus I hate having to wait for Rapidshare
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTC__Album_mui_0409.zip (592.5 KB, 2816 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip HTC Camera Album_lnk_Portrait_mode.zip (180 Bytes, 1892 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by poorlyduck; 10-27-2007 at 06:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-26-2007, 07:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Existentialism is keeping up the good workExistentialism is keeping up the good work
OOH! Is this the one from the video? Where you can rotate by curving on the corners? I gotta download this!!

EDIT: Sorry, there are two files, which one is the right one?

Last edited by Existentialism; 10-26-2007 at 07:56 PM.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Existentialism View Post
OOH! Is this the one from the video? Where you can rotate by curving on the corners? I gotta download this!!

I edited the download link for only one file for english version
Old 10-26-2007, 08:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Telus

borealcool is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Existentialism View Post
0409 is the ISO language code for English and 0419 is Russian. Sometimes 04 is replaced by 01.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by borealcool View Post
0409 is the ISO language code for English and 0419 is Russian. Sometimes 04 is replaced by 01.
I just edited it now, with working help go grab it in the 1st post.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
yo poorly duck i installed the cab to the main memory but when i go to view my photos and all its the same old same old as i had before..... is there a special to get this working at first and i cant seem to find the program under program files either...... any help would be much appreciated
Old 10-26-2007, 08:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro2

jayppc is a n00b
thnks this works perfect on my mogul
Old 10-26-2007, 09:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

Fresh2Death is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to Fresh2Death Send a message via Yahoo to Fresh2Death
will it work the 6700?
Old 10-26-2007, 09:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt19 View Post
yo poorly duck i installed the cab to the main memory but when i go to view my photos and all its the same old same old as i had before..... is there a special to get this working at first and i cant seem to find the program under program files either...... any help would be much appreciated
when you install is it will be under programs see the screenshot, when you open the image it wont open with HTC album instead it will open with pictures & videos program in mogul, you can either link the program to a button or add it to a launcher, everytime you open it it will show you all the pictures you have in your document under my pictures, there is another way to open the picture from the actual file, if you have resco explorer, press in the picture you are willing to open and ull see the popup screen open and open with just like a computer when you right click on the file. choose open with and look for \windows\HTCAlbum.exe and then it will open with HTC camera album, next time when you will do the same thing you dont have to link it anymore, you press in the desired image and HTCAlbum will be listed under pictures & videos.

Last edited by poorlyduck; 10-26-2007 at 09:25 PM.
Old 10-26-2007, 09:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
cool cool thanks just figured it out lol found it in the windows directory actually and just copied and pasted to my start menu. Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software