PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2007, 07:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
HTC Touch Cube and Touchflo All in one.

After Byka's Cube, Slither from XDA dev made his cube very close to the original cube in HTC Touch also I included FTouchflo made by efrost in XDA dev, the program which gives you possibility to control with your Windows Mobile PDA without using stylus but with your finger!
It allows scrolling contents of windows in most of applications (Outlook, File explorer, MS Word, Notes, Contacts etc.) where vertical or horizontal scroll bars are! Along with scrolling feature FTouchFlo provides launching functionality. You will be able to start up to 4 your favorite applications just sliding your finger on the touch screen in one of four directions.

I deleted the cab files till I update to new version with contacts configrable and pressed buttons, I will make new cab shortly for the updated version.
Must be installed in Device not in storage card
you need to install Flashlite 2.1 first.
install the cab file and and it will install the cube and touchflo together then soft Reset.

Here is the Original link to the cube Slither Cube

here is the original link to efrost FTouchFlo

Here is the last video for version 1.21 made by Slither http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jJgLu5KF9s

-To use the cube slide your finger DownUp as shown in the picture bellow. to monimize it, do the opposite UpDown.

-If the touchflo doesnt start automaticly when you reset your phone, create a shortcut in /windows/startup.

-For music button you need to either install HTC audio manager or copy /Windows/Windows Media.lnk to desktop then rename it audio.lnk and drag it to /program File/SCLPF/Music Links, then you will be able to open windows media player from cube if you dont like audio manager.

-To open SMS directy with one click in SMS button, go to /windows/start menu/programs and copy SMS.lnk to /Program Files/SCLPF/Main Menu Links allow to overwrite the original file.

-To assign contact Numbers, sync your Mogul with your PC
open /Program Files/SCLPF/Contact Links in your computer copy all contacts shortcuts to your desktop, open contact1, contact2, etc in Notepad and modify the numbers then save with the same name. when you're done, Transfer all amended contacts shortcut to your original folder in your device.

-To exclude any program from being used by FTouchFlo just add it into this list in Program Files/FTouchFlo/FTouchFloConfig.txt
for example I added Funcontact.exe because it uses scrolling in flash and was conflicting.
; Exclude applications
Exclude:PocketCM.exe
Exclude:TomTom Navigator
Exclude:Flash lite
Exclude:iContact.exe
Exclude:jmm.exe
Exclude:Picsel Browser
Exclude:Funcontact.exe
; end of configuration

- To fix Callhistory button download the callhistory.zip attached bellow, transfer Callhistory.exe to /windows and Callhistory.lnk to /Program Files/SCLPF/Contact Links it should work amazingly

Both programs still in beta and they still trying to make them better.

Last edited by poorlyduck; 11-08-2007 at 06:37 PM.
Old 10-20-2007, 07:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch
Carrier: Sprint

KingGanon is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to KingGanon
looks good, defiantely gonna try this out, thanx

edit --> ok so after installing both flash lite, and the cab u attached, i soft reset, and when the phone booted back up, i got an error, cant' read configuration file or something like that. i went into the config file and everything is there, nothing was touched. i tried to start the ftouchflo app, and it says that its already running. so i soft reset again, and it says can't read configuration.

any idea whats goin on?

Check Out GameFly

RIP Sprint Mogul: 3/3/08
Hello Sprint Touch

Last edited by KingGanon; 10-20-2007 at 07:26 PM.
Old 10-20-2007, 07:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

Victor_A is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Victor_A Send a message via Yahoo to Victor_A
Yeah I did the same and get the same error after the soft reset. Anything missing?
Old 10-20-2007, 07:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
I changed the cab file, instead of a shortcut in startup I had the actual .exe file, I thing that was the problem, uninstall, soft reset and install again and let me know please.
Must be installed in Device (the config file linked in device not in storage card) otherwise it wont work

Last edited by poorlyduck; 10-20-2007 at 07:50 PM.
Old 10-20-2007, 07:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

KingGanon is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlyduck View Post
I changed the cab file, instead of a shortcut in startup I had the actual .exe file, I thing that was the problem, uninstall, soft reset and install again and let me know please.
Must be installed in Device (the config file linked in device not in storage card) otherwise it wont work
so far so good, now i just gotta learn how to customize it so that it pops up what i want it to. but thanx man
Old 10-20-2007, 07:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingGanon View Post
so far so good, now i just gotta learn how to customize it so that it pops up what i want it to. but thanx man
slide your finger up and it opens the cube, slide your finger down it will minimize it.
any open program slidedown and it will close it.

Last edited by poorlyduck; 10-20-2007 at 08:04 PM.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

For music you need to either install HTC audio manager or copy /Windows/Windows Media.lnk to desktop then rename it audio.lnk and drag it to /program File/SCLPF/Music Links, then you will be able to open windows media player from cube if you dont like audio manager.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

KingGanon is a n00b
how do u edit the contacts, every time i click on one it says "verify the number is correct...... 1234567"
Old 10-20-2007, 08:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

Victor_A is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Victor_A Send a message via Yahoo to Victor_A
Yeah working great so far, just need to edit contacts.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

big3etr is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to big3etr Send a message via MSN to big3etr Send a message via Yahoo to big3etr
Nice work. Again the amount of stuff that gets done on this site is awesome. I got this working the first time using the updated .cab file. I do have one question. I have the arcsoft mms program installed, and when I go the the top rught button for sms/mms it does not open a new text message. It opens a window to open a new accoutn to text.

Jim

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan