|
||||
|
Re: WANTED: USB Port to fix my broken 6700 usb port
If you mean the USB port that's soldered onto the motherboard, Mouser has them.
Here's a direct link to the page: http://www.mouser.com/catalog/633/1160.pdf Fig E at the top is the one that's exactly the same as the original. I think Fig D should work too. It's cheaper, but slightly different shaped. I'm guessing the difference in shape means Fig E has a lower insertion force than Fig D. They charge about $7 S&H so you're looking at almost $10 for the proper Fig E USB port. |
| This post has been thanked 3 times. |
|
||||
|
Re: WANTED: USB Port to fix my broken 6700 usb port
Quote:
Left you Thanks for the link.
__________________
|
| This post has been thanked 1 times. |
|
||||
|
Re: WANTED: USB Port to fix my broken 6700 usb port
Update: I orderd them from Mouser. Got it in and soldered new usb port in the same day. Works great. Saved another 6700 from the parts drawer.
|
![]() |
|
|
|