PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2008, 02:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Feedback For Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsme420 View Post
So it says CyberMonkey just signed in a few days ago on 5-21. Last Activity: 05-21-2008 07:33 PM
i know he does it all the time and he told me he had to get to a computer with paypal unbanned and all to refund since he didnt ship out and still hasnt shipped and also on top of all of that hes avoiding emails and pms.

well all i got to say is thaty he is a yeast infected cumquat and a family sized bag of ****s.
Old 05-24-2008, 03:16 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
So it says CyberMonkey just signed in a few days ago on 5-21. Last Activity: 05-21-2008 07:33 PM
lemme derail from the topic at hand to say, i see you changed your avatar/sig
ok now back to the bashing of CyberMonkey, formely known as ErichSS
Old 05-24-2008, 05:38 PM
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Ya a bit. Don't know how much I like the new GIFs.
ive seen 'em before but i still like the old ones better...
Old 05-24-2008, 06:26 PM
the magic mod

lets try to get back on topic, maybe?
on a topic related note, blankd3ckskat3r has been great with allowing payments for soon to be mine new mogul

*edit* decided to get the touch instead of the mogul...

Quote:
Wow. Thats a lot of posts in a row .
only bcuz you deleted all of yours

Last edited by puff; 06-29-2008 at 07:05 PM.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:27 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Wow. Thats a lot of posts in a row .

Last edited by Lsme420; 06-03-2008 at 03:25 PM.
Old 06-10-2008, 05:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

blankd3ckskat3r is just getting started
Thumbs up Re: Feedback For Sales

im a little late to posting this but blasphemous prime is a stand up guy. sent money out like promised and recieved within a couple days

on another hand ppc noob is th same. great communication between both, will do business again with both if the situation arises. will recommend both to anybody
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:25 PM
the magic mod

*edit* deleted my posts that hold no relevance to this thread anymore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
Finally recieved the touch from blankd3ckskat3r !!!

While it took a little longer than expected, and there was that period of time that i worried...
blankd3ckskat3r kept his word and followed thru

Last edited by puff; 08-14-2008 at 03:50 PM.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPC_N00B View Post
reserved for feedback on closure of deal with blankd3ckskat3r
i had a deal with tmz for a sprint touch and went very smoothly and even sent before the money order was in his hands. great seller and highly recommended..... couldnt have gone smoother.
Old 06-19-2008, 08:17 AM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt19 View Post
i had a deal with tmz for a sprint touch and went very smoothly and even sent before the money order was in his hands. great seller and highly recommended..... couldnt have gone smoother.
Same here, matt19 did just the same great guy, highly recommended..

Thanks T M Z
Old 06-23-2008, 11:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch

walla is keeping up the good workwalla is keeping up the good work

Sold a HTC Touch to scottsimon1979. Everything went great! Fast communication and fast payment even before he received the item. Trustworthy! His profile: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/member.php?u=87182

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader