PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2010, 12:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dadoc04 is keeping up the good workdadoc04 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dadoc04 Send a message via Yahoo to dadoc04
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Is anybody having trouble with getting their calendar entries to display on the homescreen?

Im syncing my mac ical calendar with it and nothing appears on the homescreen.. No additional cabs have been installed. This is a fresh flash.

thanks in advance
Old 03-28-2010, 12:14 PM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjhdvm View Post
Ziggy, love your homescreen. How do you get the small quick link icons & call history & preferably voice mail on the home screen. Mine has no slot for either call history or voice mail like it used to. Thanks
co0kies Hometab 1.6.1, but no, there is no VoiceMail, doesn't matter, I don't use Verizon VoiceMail, I've been using CallWave for years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
I can confirm that it is US Cellular, but I use Personalizer to change it.
Thanks, now I have them all. You'll all see why soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiantone View Post
--------------
Thank you...guess I'll try them all
The latest Verizon radio works the best in our area, at least that's what I've decided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiantone View Post
---------------
I believe that you copy a shortcut to the Windows/StartMenu folder.. there should be the multimedia folder..put the shortcut in there.
You can either move the lnk files around in Windoes\Start Menu\Programs, or you can modify the cabs, check the first few posts, either Mordy or Esch has a link to a thread all about it.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

dadoc04 is keeping up the good workdadoc04 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to dadoc04 Send a message via Yahoo to dadoc04

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadoc04 View Post
Is anybody having trouble with getting their calendar entries to display on the homescreen?

Im syncing my mac ical calendar with it and nothing appears on the homescreen.. No additional cabs have been installed. This is a fresh flash.

thanks in advance

im a dumb ass....

i had to change them from all day events and actually give it a specific time. Changed all entries to 12:00am - 11:59pm and they are now showing on the home screen.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

This RoM is AWESOME however after the 7th random hard reset today im going back to his 2.1 build temporarly btw does anyone have the previous WAR rom before this new one?
Old 03-28-2010, 01:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SprintPCS

crackofdawn is a n00b

Does anyone know where I can find a pre Sense UI 2.5 version of MightyROM? I can't find any downloads on mightyrom.com except the current one. I upgraded from 1/10/2010 to 3/23/2010 and my phone became super unstable (TP2). I've had to hard reset it 4 times in 2 days and it reset itself once just sitting on a table (phone rebooted and was suddenly wiped out of nowhere). It's getting very tiresome rejoining it to my company's domain every single time it resets, I just want the stability back from the old version.

So hopefully someone knows where I can find the last pre 2.5 version!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-28-2010, 01:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible S
Carrier: Bell Mobility

dkeller59er is keeping up the good workdkeller59er is keeping up the good work
Talking Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by ⌥ saumaun ☢ View Post
Here's a preview of the MightyROM/Mr. X theme I'm working on...

I'm going to need a few beta testers, let me know if you're interested.

I would be more than happy to be a Beta Tester for you man. Just PM me, email me(dkeller59er@hotmail.com) or whatever.
Old 03-28-2010, 01:20 PM
TdiDave

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbellis View Post
Mighty I tried your new cab files for VZW but I am still getting the same message with VZW Visual Voicemail, "No network connection is available to contact the voicemail server. Do you want to access your voicemail by calling *86?" Awesome rom by the way, thanks for the hard work!!

Anyone get VVM working yet? Im getting the same error listed above. Hope to get it going for work on monday.

Is there another option for a program other than the one from Verizon to the visual voice mail?

Last edited by TdiDave; 03-28-2010 at 01:23 PM.
Old 03-28-2010, 01:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

sinman02 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Update to my custom dialer is finished...going to be a few minutes till I get it uploaded...the talk button is fixed...

One unfortunate thing is that I couldn't find or figure out which dll file had the talk button for landscape...sorry guys...something for another day I guess...

Download Here

Thanks,...looking forward to the landscape fix...
Old 03-28-2010, 01:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackofdawn View Post
Does anyone know where I can find a pre Sense UI 2.5 version of MightyROM? I can't find any downloads on mightyrom.com except the current one. I upgraded from 1/10/2010 to 3/23/2010 and my phone became super unstable (TP2). I've had to hard reset it 4 times in 2 days and it reset itself once just sitting on a table (phone rebooted and was suddenly wiped out of nowhere). It's getting very tiresome rejoining it to my company's domain every single time it resets, I just want the stability back from the old version.

So hopefully someone knows where I can find the last pre 2.5 version!
I have official 021010 (2.1) and WAR 022610 (2.5) saved on my computer....I just need to know from the folks here if it ok to post the files or what the best way is for you to get them?
Old 03-28-2010, 01:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

techsavvy68 is keeping up the good worktechsavvy68 is keeping up the good worktechsavvy68 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to techsavvy68

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
All i was saying is that it is the smae cab so I don't know why poeple are now getting mms. no bashing or flaming.

Uh...well lets see...sprit for sprint, verizon for big red...
I though that was the key that had the operator name in the corner of the screen...

back out of the thread. meaning youtr path should be PPCG>HTC devices>TouchPro2>CDMA Upgrades or something like that not >thread=t....
You're all good MordyT, I know there was no flaming or bashing. Are you kidding? With the help I get from reading things you all write, that would be the last thing I would think you are doing. It's all good.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2