PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2009, 04:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch diamond sprint
Carrier: sprint

bwest411 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/20/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=583161
Has anyone tried the above fix for the clock fliping back.
Wondering if it will work with this ROM?

Yes I have it works perfect the vga one. Iam using 1.5v 21870
Old 11-22-2009, 07:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/20/09

Woke up this morning to this message:

"Storage memory is critically low. If the storage memory is not increased, other programs may not be able to start. Use file explorer to delete files that are no longer needed or move some files to a storage card."

NOTHING installed on top of yesterday's 6.5.1, and that was on a fresh flash over sprint's stock rom.

Ideas or suggestions? Rom seemed to be running fine all day yesterday!

Pete
Old 11-22-2009, 08:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

Diamondeyes is just getting started

Ok..flashed to the latest 6.5.1 and I still cant get certain programs to work due to the title bar. Case in point. Winrar, when you use it for the first time, you need to click ok to associate the rar/zip files with it. But there is no way to select ok, as you cant even see it in 6.5.1. Any suggestions or do I need to go back to 6.5 and stop being a whiny brat? .

The audio boost file, worked on the ringtones. So thats not an issue anymore.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:22 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsnyc View Post
Is there a way to make the WM Lock screen unlock to the htc messaging program instead of the WM one? (u know how if you have ur phone locked and have an unread msg, you can have it unlock directly to your inbox)
I stand corrected. I saw this last night, I've seen it intermittently in the past. The envelope icon was above the lock icon. Instead of sliding the lock icon, I slid the envelope icon.....went straight to messaging....very cool, too bad it's not consistant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrak View Post
Great ROM, thanks. I'm having problems with youtube, it won't play videos. I've tried to search this thread but have not found any solution does anyone know how to fix this?
which rom? I know it works in 23504, and I thought I tested in good in 21870.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarnova View Post
im running the new version of 21870 and its great so far!! i just have 1 problem when taken pictures, the photo saves vertically on the photo tab! i want it to save like the orignal way, when i change it in advance congif..the camera just doesnt take pictures
which roms? just took a landscape pic in 23504, was still landscape in album.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo3d View Post
Interesting. I installed OMJ_Diamond_SENSE_1921.23504.v1.5 and then installed arcsoft from here and I can send MMS but cannot receive MMS? Strange.

The MMS comes in, shows a paperclip in the HTC "main view" but it when you click it nothing happens. If you go into "all messages view" and select the mms, it is blank.
you may also need to change this reg key when using arcsoft.....still, MMS comes in Poutlook.

HKLM\system\inbox\externalaccounts.

Rename the key "SMS" to "SMS.htc"

from http://www.ppcgeeks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94155

Quote:
Originally Posted by armorforsleep View Post
Been forgetting to ask you guys, when you link peoples facebook account and they call, does their facebook pic show up on the call screen?? Mine doesn't, and after I link it, I even go to edit and click on their picture and select "facebook profile pic" and it still doesn't show up on the incoming call screen...

So far 1.5 is running well. Can't get the weather to update at all now...maybe cuz' I'm inside right now, even though Google gets GPS in no time.
hmmm, just linked a contact to FB....picture changed but when receiving a call, the original pic showed.....weird, I'll see what I can find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondeyes View Post
OMJ, you are awesome my friend..but the ringtone bug is back..luckily it hasnt been a busy day and I've missed 3 calls due to it. I may reflash and see if it will correct it. Other than that, notsure what else to do. The HTC Messaging client seems to run a little slow, so I'm going to test that as well.
I'm not sure what would be causing this...I know I had it on one flash, I hard reset and issue cleared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
I'm not sure if this has been posted, but if you want to re-enable the input menu under Setings>Personal, then delete the 'redirect' key under the following registry entry:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Input]

If you're like me and use TouchPal and need to get it activated, now you can.
Thank you! This is only affecting the 23504 rom, I've been meaning to find out why input was missing, thx!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=583161
Has anyone tried the above fix for the clock fliping back.
Wondering if it will work with this ROM?
I've already posted this along w/ the updated manila file, works great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
Woke up this morning to this message:

"Storage memory is critically low. If the storage memory is not increased, other programs may not be able to start. Use file explorer to delete files that are no longer needed or move some files to a storage card."

NOTHING installed on top of yesterday's 6.5.1, and that was on a fresh flash over sprint's stock rom.

Ideas or suggestions? Rom seemed to be running fine all day yesterday!

Pete
I luv the 6.5.1 rom, but the one downside is the lousy task manager....I bet if you go to start menu/task menu, you probably have a bunch of apps running.....I have never seen this message
Old 11-22-2009, 09:33 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondeyes View Post
Ok..flashed to the latest 6.5.1 and I still cant get certain programs to work due to the title bar. Case in point. Winrar, when you use it for the first time, you need to click ok to associate the rar/zip files with it. But there is no way to select ok, as you cant even see it in 6.5.1. Any suggestions or do I need to go back to 6.5 and stop being a whiny brat? .

The audio boost file, worked on the ringtones. So thats not an issue anymore.
interesting, wheres the damn ok! I guess not all apps are compatible

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsnyc View Post
Is there a way to make the WM Lock screen unlock to the htc messaging program instead of the WM one? (u know how if you have ur phone locked and have an unread msg, you can have it unlock directly to your inbox)
Quote:
Originally Posted by omj
I stand corrected. I saw this last night, I've seen it intermittently in the past. The envelope icon was above the lock icon. Instead of sliding the lock icon, I slid the envelope icon.....went straight to messaging....very cool, too bad it's not consistant.
LOL, I just realized if you "tap" the lock icon it will show the appropriate icon...too funny, that is really cool!

Last edited by OMJ; 11-22-2009 at 09:36 AM.
Old 11-22-2009, 11:39 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

I'm testing a 28002 6.5.3 rom if anyone is interested
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-22-2009, 11:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

capthr is keeping up the good workcapthr is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
Was considering trying one of the 6.5.3 Roms out there now...but I'll wait for the best. Thanks again for all your work.
Old 11-22-2009, 11:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Let's go for it ...
Old 11-22-2009, 11:54 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
I'm not sure if this has been posted, but if you want to re-enable the input menu under Setings>Personal, then delete the 'redirect' key under the following registry entry:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Input]

If you're like me and use TouchPal and need to get it activated, now you can.

I'm searching for this reg key using grep now.....anyone know where it is @ to save me some time

*EDIT* found it...

\SYS\28002\SHARED\COMMON\Shell\1f1aca24-d942-464a-9281-10567741499c.rgu

Last edited by OMJ; 11-22-2009 at 12:27 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

Quote:

Awesome! Have heard this sys is really fast. Look forward to trying it out!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development