PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 08:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

bobbenedetti is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbenedetti View Post
I am happy with the Aug 2 build. Is there enough difference on the Aug 6 Titanium only build to warrant a flash or should I wait for the 23022 sys which seems to have some interesting changes.
A Bump
Old 08-07-2009, 09:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesjoey View Post
Nope that isn't working yet either. Has anybody been able to send MMS successfully with this ROM yet? I see that Arcsoft is on here, but I when I try to send a MMS it won't send, but I can receive MMS, but get this, it goes to Sprint Pic Mail instead of Arcsoft threaded MMS
Try this uninstall cab and then install this version. I have sprint and have no issues with it.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlepyro View Post
Try this uninstall cab and then install this version. I have sprint and have no issues with it.
Worked like a charm, thanks! I left a thanks for you too
Old 08-07-2009, 11:42 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Does this rom support UC?
Old 08-08-2009, 01:41 AM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Nope that isn't working yet either. Has anybody been able to send MMS successfully with this ROM yet? I see that Arcsoft is on here, but I when I try to send a MMS it won't send, but I can receive MMS, but get this, it goes to Sprint Pic Mail instead of Arcsoft threaded MMS
Actually you can use HDWall to make nice looking wallpapers for this ROM. How do you think I made mine ? :P

Quote:
Hey NRG, anyway that I can enable the Rhodium Start Menu on here?
Yeah.. but it's difficult to explain here now... search XDA for a cab. There's a few.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 08-08-2009, 02:37 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

khalid7412002 is a n00b

first of all, this ROM is awesome. looks really professional and its very stable.and so many programs to play around with. i have one question, is there a way to get the phone keyboard or the Compact qwerty? or perhaps even all 3 types? thanks again.
Old 08-08-2009, 03:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

tehxeno is a n00b

I loved the way this ROM looks, unfortunately I ran into a few things that made me reflash to the ROM I used to use. If I could be helped with with these, I will gladly flash back.

With the Rhodium versions:
1. Facebook would not sync (this may have been because I was stuck in 1X, I found out why after I reflashed... it was a regedit that enabled the 'Mode of Operation' option, but I couldn't access the option in the connection settings)
2. I prefered the old SMS interface more.
3. I could not get background in all tabs to work. I tried using both 'BG4ALL v2.2a Rhodium' and 'mUn BackGround4AllPages v.02' but both didn't work properly.
4. Adding an e-mail as all manual, there was no "find settings automatically" for @gmail
5. Trying to view the Weather tab crashed TF3D (may have been because of my weather database editor?)

With the old Manila version:
1. Opera would crash after loading a page (would load fully, then once images and such started to show, opera would shut down)
2. Options 3-5 from above
Old 08-08-2009, 08:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

WarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Anyone got screenshots of the Manila 2.1 that they can post?
Old 08-08-2009, 08:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

[QUOTE=NewYorkLaw;1079849]
Quote:
Originally Posted by litlepyro View Post
Here ya go...

EDIT: I figured it out. In case anyone else is having this problem, here's what I did. I opened the reg file in my windows machine, and spotted this key:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM\PhoneSetting]
"HiddenModeOperationPage"=dword:00000000

I changed the value of 1 in that key to 0 and then when I went to my phone settings screen, I suddenly had the option to switch from 1x to hybrid to ev.

Under this latest version (8/6) my key (above) was already set to 1. But, it's not working for me and I still cannot find the setting under phone/settings to change 1x to hybrid to ev.. I changed to 0 and back to 1 (rebooting between) but no luck. Suggestions?
Old 08-08-2009, 10:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Dimoand WM6.5
Carrier: SprintPCS

leonidm is becoming a great contributor

Hi Guys,
gow do you switch to "old style snooze options " where you can snooze 1hr or 1day?
Thnx

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development