View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 04:40 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Exclamation Internet not working? Possible Fixes!!

First off I spent an hour on the phone with tech support for them to tell me to try a IOTA in settings like on the mogul/touch but this did not work, so they told me they would have to call me back. This frustrated me so I decided to see if I could figure out what it was. Not saying this will work for all of you, but it did for me and now Im browsing with my new HTC Diamond!! Thanks to Rainfreak we have the most common issue with data services fixed!! If that doesn't work try the Update Profile option.
~mike

Most common fix for no internet!!! Thanks Rainfreak

1. Dial ##3282#
2. Click Edit and enter your MSL. (Call sprint for your MSL)
3. Tap & Highlight Active Profile.
4. Click Menu then Edit.
5. Change value to 1 then Ok, Ok again.
6. Click Yes to update the items then Ok to reset.

and/or

Try Start/Settings/System tab and click Update Profile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
I got it working! I flashed the stock Sprint rom (thanks for the dump!) and after checking EPST settings, the profile was set to 0, but everything else was correct. So I changed that to 1 and after a soft-reset it works. Oh yeah baby!

UPDATE:: Can people with internet not working please post if they were able to activate online or not. I want to check a theory i have that mabey the issue is the esn's are not all logged into the online system and when the device is activate its not properly flagging the Hand Free to the device.....EDITED by PZZTGOTBAGZ

Last edited by pzztgotbagz; 10-03-2008 at 09:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 41 times.