View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 10:45 PM
dereknjenny04
Regular 'Geeker

dereknjenny04 knows their stuffdereknjenny04 knows their stuffdereknjenny04 knows their stuffdereknjenny04 knows their stuffdereknjenny04 knows their stuffdereknjenny04 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dereknjenny04
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim2561 View Post
first, i would like to thank you very much for doing this. FINALLY the correct keyboard!

but, i am experiencing a strange issue. when i am typing and, maybe hit a wrong key (thereby trying to create a nonexistent word), it deletes the entire word i was trying to type. i therefore have to be very careful not to make any mistakes.

for example, try typing the "L" key once, and then the "OP" key four times...does it delete the word? this happening to anyone else? or the "L" key once and the "M" key once?

not sure if its a problem with the keyboard, but it wasnt happening before...

thanks!
I tried it, and I just got Loooo, if I hit backspace, then it brought back loop and other words. Mine is part of the ROM though, so not sure if that makes a difference. Maybe some other people that installed it from .CAB can provide some feedback.

There might be one .dll file that is different between the CAB and my ROM. If others are experiencing, then I can repackage the .CAB and upload it and see if that helps.

Edit: Here is an up to date with what I have in my ROM, again, this might be exactly the same as the other one, but I did change one dll at some point today.
Attached Files
File Type: zip SprintTouchKeyBoard.zip (1.57 MB, 77 views) Click for barcode!

like my work: donate a buck

Last edited by dereknjenny04; 02-06-2008 at 11:02 PM.