Thread: MightyRomLOVE?
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 12:02 AM
mlin
Just call me Dr. Doctor

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MightyRomLOVE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
You should 'get into the game' . I've never understood the desire to use a ROM someone else made. Why not put what you want to in it? There's lots of good kitchens here and people to help. People seem to think 'chefs' do magic, but really they just take packages that other people make/leak/etc. and click some buttons using tools other people developed.

The people who make things worthwhile are the developers IMO. This post by NRG sums it up nicely. I'm sure you could learn how to make a ROM you enjoy with a little bit of effort if you're willing.
To be honest, I have tried cooking and while I am able to put everything I want into the ROM, it just takes more of my time and when I end up with bugs or issues I have to go back to the kitchen to fix things. I like Mike's policy of a clean slate ROM that is optimized very nicely and with the bugs worked out, it saves me the trouble. I spend enough time messing with my phone, I don't need to spend any more. Finding a ROM I like is quick and easy and I can throw a quick donation and thanks to the chef if its worth it. Just my 2 cents.

You can find 'LOVE' here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/50jwg3

I searched and searched and finally asked in the new MM thread if Mike could post a link to LOVE and another user posted it for me. Enjoy!
This post has been thanked 2 times.