View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 04:37 PM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
Curtis8

I looked at your wiki page and everything that I click on tells me that I don't have permission.
A lot of the links in the wiki point directly to posts that were here before the thread got scrubbed by Mighty prior to the release of this latest ROM. You are seeing that message because you are trying to click on a link to a cab/post that is now archived and, therefore, only accessable to moderators and forum admins

If anyone needs a cab in the wiki that is no longer available, just ask for it in this thread and we'll all do our best to dig it up for you
This post has been thanked 3 times.