View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 05:51 PM
Pibe38
The Enforcer
Threadstarter

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
@Polen: Why would you need a stylist?!? Hahaha

I know what you mean, I have not used my stylus at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian2pm View Post
what programs are preinstalled in touch that are fingerflick ?
Depends on what you exactly mean. If you mean what apps can be scrolled with your finger, almost anything can be used with it. There aren't any real cool things perinstalled, but I have used finger scrolling with most of my apps.

The only one that does not work with it and comes with the phone is SprintTV since it seems to be more of a Flash-like based interface.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellybrf View Post
ok, some newbie questions. im coming from a q so im familiar with winmo, but there seems to be a lot of differences b/tw smartphone and professional

1) how do i customize the programs in the launcher tab? i saw the htc home customizer thread but im not sure what all can be done with that?

2) are there better voice command programs available? i was kinda surprised to see voice tags, i miss my voicesignal!

3) is there a thread/resource with different reg edits? i like my programs sorted as a list, but id assume the reg edit i used to do this on my q is diffferent

4) is there a better contact manager? i like pocketcm, but its not playing nicely with my touch

thanks guys!
1) No need for the customizer. The customizer can be used for it, but it's more for how the plugin looks. The Launcher tab has an X icon, you click it and go into Delete mode. Then you can remove the shortcuts; after exiting the Delete mode, click on an empty shortcut an you will be prompted to add a new one there.

2) I read of someone installing MS Voice Command, however, it seems to have the same issues as it had on the Mogul. Which to be sincere, I don't remember what they were.

3) Yes, read the FAQs Sticky to find links to threads with helpful apps and reg edits.

4) I think I recall reading that there's a reg edit to make PocketCM work better. You can also try VITO's Funcontact or I also use the one on Agenda One.

---
Don't forget to Search first!