PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia II

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2010, 06:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia2
Carrier: bell
Threadstarter

jaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Software collection! UPDATED Jan 10/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by julesthebear View Post
Thanks for the apps ! How do I get the compass working - It opens up the program OK when installed but the needle is not turning.??Plus can`t seem to get the calibration to work .Please help.Thanks in advance.
All you need to do is follow the instructions when you open the program. Its telling you to move the phone in like a figure 8 motion upside down and back up, this is to callibrate it, the only trick is you need to do it fast! The easy way I use is hit "skip" let the compass start up then do that same motion for like 2 sec and it will work fine

Hope that helps!!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

jaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrzsuxppcrocks View Post
Do you have or where do I find more skins for "SSKIN"? I like that app...
Hope these help! Those are the only ones I have
Attached Files
File Type: cab SSkin_Butterfly.cab (3.02 MB, 56 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab SSkin_hummingBird.cab (3.01 MB, 41 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: omnia 2
Carrier: orange

julesthebear is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytuu View Post
All you need to do is follow the instructions when you open the program. Its telling you to move the phone in like a figure 8 motion upside down and back up, this is to callibrate it, the only trick is you need to do it fast! The easy way I use is hit "skip" let the compass start up then do that same motion for like 2 sec and it will work fine

Hope that helps!!!!
Nice one Jaytuu ! I installed network 3.5 cab & did like you said - I was trying to do a figure 8 horizontally too slowly I guess. When I did it quick & upside down - I felt the phone vibrate & now it`s working fine - My dogs are lookin at me like I`m a crazy man as probably what you are thinkin . Much appreciated - I can now find my way to work LOL !!

Last edited by julesthebear; 01-12-2010 at 03:58 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by julesthebear View Post
Nice one Jaytuu ! I installed network 3.5 cab & did like you said - I was trying to do a figure 8 horizontally too slowly I guess. When I did it quick & upside down - I felt the phone vibrate & now it`s working fine - My dogs are lookin at me like I`m a crazy man as probably what you are thinkin . Much appreciated - I can now find my way to work LOL !!
LOL
Old 01-14-2010, 12:34 AM
O2S
Lurker
Carrier: Bell

O2S is a n00b
Re: Software collection! UPDATED Jan 11/10

Do you have anything for voice dialing or voice recognition? Seems to be missing from Bell Omnia 2?
Also I can't find any option to answer calls with a text message.
See screen shot and review from
pocketnow. com/review/samsung-omnia-ii-i8000?p=2

"While the call is coming in, you can quickly select from a list of text messages to send someone."
Old 01-16-2010, 12:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: Software collection! UPDATED Jan 11/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by O2S View Post
Do you have anything for voice dialing or voice recognition? Seems to be missing from Bell Omnia 2?
Also I can't find any option to answer calls with a text message.
See screen shot and review from
pocketnow. com/review/samsung-omnia-ii-i8000?p=2

"While the call is coming in, you can quickly select from a list of text messages to send someone."
Ill see what I can find
Old 01-16-2010, 02:52 PM
O2S
Lurker
Carrier: Bell

O2S is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytuu View Post
I would but usually the fisrt thing you should insatll on your phone is .net 3.5 before you do anything.
.modaco. com/content/i8000-verizon-sch-i920-omnia-ii-http-i8000-modaco-com/292694/omnia2-tips-faq/
Enabling NetCompactFramework 3.5
  • Open any registry editor, go to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETCompactFramework
    change 2.0.7045.00 from 1 to 0
    then change 3.5.7283.00 from 0 to 1
    wait 30 secs then soft reset
Not sure, but from this it sounds like 3.5 may be installed on WM6.5 already and it is just a matter of enabling it?
Old 01-16-2010, 05:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O2S View Post
.modaco. com/content/i8000-verizon-sch-i920-omnia-ii-http-i8000-modaco-com/292694/omnia2-tips-faq/
Enabling NetCompactFramework 3.5
  • Open any registry editor, go to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETCompactFramework
    change 2.0.7045.00 from 1 to 0
    then change 3.5.7283.00 from 0 to 1
    wait 30 secs then soft reset
Not sure, but from this it sounds like 3.5 may be installed on WM6.5 already and it is just a matter of enabling it?
Yes Ive seen that as well, to me its alot easyer to just install the cab file :S
Old 01-17-2010, 12:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio & Samsung Omnia II
Carrier: Verizon

TecFX is a n00b
Re: Software collection! UPDATED Jan 16/10

I have not used any of them just yet, but I want to take the time to thank you. Thanks!
Old 01-24-2010, 01:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia II
Carrier: Idea

salilpune1 is a n00b
Re: Software collection! UPDATED Jan 20/10

Hi jaytuu...
do you have themes for O2??
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia II