PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2010, 07:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Coucher is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Now Official Epic 4G Release Date: 8/31 Price $250

Quick question...

I reserved one at a local Sprint store using the url posted earlier in the thread.

When I show up to grab the phone, will it be $249.99 (instant rebate + upgrade discount) or $349.99 (and a mail in rebate + upgrade discount)?

I know some of the retailers, RadioShack, BestBuy, etc, offer the rebate as instant, do/will a Sprint store?
Old 08-12-2010, 07:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
im curious about somethings from best buy too. when evo upgraders got the 10/24 deal, did they get it before the impending purchase, or did they go ahead and upgradde and get the deal afterward. im planning on upgrading both lines, one with an evo. i want to try to get the 10/24 deal on both. whats the protocall? can i get this deal to offset the 10 dollar premium data fee through best buy? through a rep in store? do i do it through *2? HELP!!!
From what I understand, that's no longer a valid code to have added to your account.
Old 08-12-2010, 07:53 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coucher View Post
Quick question...

I reserved one at a local Sprint store using the url posted earlier in the thread.

When I show up to grab the phone, will it be $249.99 (instant rebate + upgrade discount) or $349.99 (and a mail in rebate + upgrade discount)?

I know some of the retailers, RadioShack, BestBuy, etc, offer the rebate as instant, do/will a Sprint store?
its 500$ for the phone..then 150$ is subtracted and that gives you 350$...and thats what you have to pay on the spot..and you get the $100 rebate. In sroes like Best buy and Radio shack they apply the rebate automatically so you pay 250$ on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by banzaiwolfe View Post
From what I understand, that's no longer a valid code to have added to your account.
Yes and no..while the code has expired..people were able to get it added to their account..I heard a person got it just yesterday...I don't know if its a new code or old though..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 08-13-2010, 01:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

deviant.ones is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardeviant.ones is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardeviant.ones is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
employee plus referal program.
i dont think they will be able to do anything for an epic though. i dont even know if theyll be available on those plans.
edit: the e could be everything. i dont know. someone correct me if im wrong on it allowing the evo or epic.
EPRP is Everything Plus Referral Program and yes it works fine with the EVO and Epic. SERO AKA Sprint Employee Referral Program does not work with pretty much any android phone but in october they are supposedly allowing these phones with a $10 additional fee.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series