PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > ROM/Kitchen Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2009, 07:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

McFester is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to McFester Send a message via MSN to McFester Send a message via Yahoo to McFester
Red face Re: I'm having a really big problem with my HTC Touch... It comes up with "No Radio..

You're amazing for helping me so much. Haha. I thank you greatly...

Well my computer isn't recognizing my phone because it isn't turned on properly... Active Sync says no device is connected... Is there anything I can do about it?
Old 06-14-2009, 07:45 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

McFester is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to McFester Send a message via MSN to McFester Send a message via Yahoo to McFester
Re: I'm having a really big problem with my HTC Touch... It comes up with "No Radio..

I just reset it by holding the Talk and End buttons and turning it on. It said to reset everything, press the Send button. I did, and it restored. It said, "Press Send button to restart." I did that. and it restarted... And came up with the SAME screen again!!
Old 06-14-2009, 07:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Re: I'm having a really big problem with my HTC Touch... It comes up with "No Radio..

Quote:
Originally Posted by McFester View Post
I just reset it by holding the Talk and End buttons and turning it on. It said to reset everything, press the Send button. I did, and it restored. It said, "Press Send button to restart." I did that. and it restarted... And came up with the SAME screen again!!
Hmm.... Idk man, I may be stumped on this one too, On my pro , I can hold volume down and then hold my power button utill a tri-color screen pops up.. Thats when I connect it to my computer and use the update utility.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:55 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

McFester is a n00b
Smile Re: I'm having a really big problem with my HTC Touch... It comes up with "No Radio..

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Hmm.... Idk man, I may be stumped on this one too, On my pro , I can hold volume down and then hold my power button utill a tri-color screen pops up.. Thats when I connect it to my computer and use the update utility.
Oh, hey, I can access that screen with my camera button.. So that's what I'll do! Thank you!
Old 06-14-2009, 07:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by McFester View Post
Oh, hey, I can access that screen with my camera button.. So that's what I'll do! Thank you!
Hope that works for ya!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:10 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

McFester is a n00b

Ughh. I can't figure this out....
Old 06-14-2009, 10:54 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Take your stylus out and push the tip into the hole just to the right of the usb port while holding down the talk and end buttons. All three at the same time. That should hard reset.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:08 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

McFester is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Take your stylus out and push the tip into the hole just to the right of the usb port while holding down the talk and end buttons. All three at the same time. That should hard reset.
I just did that, and it reset and after the restert, it came up with the same error again...
Old 06-14-2009, 11:17 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Mmmmmm..................
Old 06-14-2009, 11:29 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

McFester is a n00b

Yeah. Lol.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > ROM/Kitchen Development