PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Ringtones
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 08:56 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ringtone Request Line

yes that helps, lol I was thinking you were talking about a movie sound track haha

I'll see if I can learn how to get phone sounds

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 06-06-2010, 04:39 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Going back 2 pages and fulfilling your requests, even if they are old

Quote:
Originally Posted by relisted View Post
anyone got the last relapse ny all shall perish?
maybe like the last 45 sec of the song for a BB tour?
Sure thing Did it just for you See attached files

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshefke View Post
Does anyone have that final scream from Paranormal Activity? I looked online and can't find that file for download.
I can't find this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mias_Daddy View Post
I would also like Sexy Love, She got her own- the second verse where Ne-yo comes in. The part where he starts by saying, "she don't look at me like captain save em..."and take it through as long as you can.

The new 50 cent cut is cool also... have my baby and be a millionaire.

Thanks man!
I think you meant She got her own and yes I found that part for ya. Also did Sexy Love & Have a Baby By Me (remix and original) for ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warriors View Post
Does anyone have the 'Shot Heard Round The World' call by Russ Hodges?

Much appreciated.
Not sure if I got the right one....but I tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by relisted View Post
Waking the cadaver- chased through the woods by a rapist? ;D
Couldn't find this one either

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Sanders View Post
Can someone post up the stock Birds 1 and 2 ringtones from the Touch Pro. I have a new Samsung Moment and miss the Birds.
I'm not sure how to get those myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojary View Post
hi guys...was wondering if i can request personal jesus by depeche mode. I would like the opening line "reach out and touch faith" ending with "your own, personal jesus" line (the first line of the first verse). thanks in advance.
I found it and made it for ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
can i request
when craig fergerson swears it says "i kuremba" and when olie from family guy says "EVERYBODY LOOK LIKE ANTS" ? thanks!
Can't find this either
Old 06-07-2010, 12:34 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Sanders View Post
Can someone post up the stock Birds 1 and 2 ringtones from the Touch Pro. I have a new Samsung Moment and miss the Birds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
I'm not sure how to get those myself
dont worry i got them. had to get my old tp with the stock alltel rom on it to get it lol

http://www.psycho.ziggy471.com/Ringt...ing-Birds2.wma
http://www.psycho.ziggy471.com/Ringt...ing-Birds1.wma

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshefke View Post
Does anyone have that final scream from Paranormal Activity? I looked online and can't find that file for download.
i might be able to get this. but be patitent.
edit 1: help me help you. find me a clip with these scream
edit 2: what part of the scream do you want? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklhV-f_6po
edit 3: http://www.psycho.ziggy471.com/Ringt...Scream%201.mp3

Last edited by psycho_maniac; 06-07-2010 at 01:10 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-07-2010, 06:30 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

Thanks Psycho! I'm clueless as to how to even get them off of phones. I see several requests to get certain phone tones so thanks again for your help
Old 10-22-2010, 07:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE / Stock ICS 4.0.3
Carrier: The Now Network

fceeviper is keeping up the good workfceeviper is keeping up the good workfceeviper is keeping up the good work

Can someone get the Alien track sound from the movie Aliens...

YouTube - Aliens motion tracker working viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillJr106 View Post
"Hey did anyone hear about release of the Windows Mobile 6.5 update
for the Touch Pro 2 coming out tomorrow??!!
I just read at the top of this thread and wanted to share it with everyone"
Old 10-22-2010, 07:32 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

what type device do you need it made for?
Old 10-26-2010, 01:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

CripledCyclone is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

What about some Whitechapel, Job for a Cowboy, or Necrophagist for a TP2? I'll let you decide what will make a good ringtone.
Old 12-03-2010, 10:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE / Stock ICS 4.0.3
Carrier: The Now Network

fceeviper is keeping up the good workfceeviper is keeping up the good workfceeviper is keeping up the good work

Quote:
what type device do you need it made for?
.Mp3 or .Wav

But high quality please.

Evo Sprint

Old 01-16-2011, 05:11 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake

Quote:
Originally Posted by fceeviper View Post
Can someone get the Alien track sound from the movie Aliens...

YouTube - Aliens motion tracker working viewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by fceeviper View Post
.Mp3 or .Wav

But high quality please.

Evo Sprint

Here ya go.
~Mike

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=2037799

Old 01-23-2011, 01:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Thanks Psycho! I'm cluelesso how to even get them off of phones. I see several requests to get certain phone tones so thanks again for your help
Late response but might help someone out. Lots of new faces in the TP2 section. Flashing a lot of ROMs one always discovers that gotta have tone, I go thru file explorer/windows/??ringtone or any alert or alarm, copy and paste them to a ringtone folder in storage card and reverse process if new ROM doesn't have it preinstalled.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Ringtones