PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2009, 06:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
HTC Start Menu Services Icons

This dll will change the Today, Settings, and Programs Icons on your Start Menu. I have two versions, One matches Tsowen's Taskbar 3, the other will work with several of the other task bar versions posted here. This definitely works for QVGA, but it should work for VGA as well. I would like to get a couple of victims, I mean, guinea pigs with VGA devices to give both files a try, and either PM or post here what the results are. Thanks!

CWCID to Nelly04 and Tsowen for helping me identify and fix the mistake I made in changing these icons out.
well i tried the top one and this is what i got i have a VGA , CDMA telus Diamond, i cant not see any change but please keep up the good work i think this is a really nice touch.!!!(no pun intended LOL)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen04.jpg (15.0 KB, 121 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-02-2009, 12:58 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

gadget, cdma stock pro. love these bro.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

jrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuff

Works just fine on my Diamond. The HTC today logo needs to be cleaned up a bit but other than that great job I'm lovin how this looks. I might edit your dll and put in a wm globe to see how that looks, it's kinda redundant having an htc start and today.

Last edited by jrn6264; 02-02-2009 at 10:39 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:13 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Some Speakers I am working on

or

Last edited by tsowen; 02-02-2009 at 06:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 02-02-2009, 07:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

jrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuff

I am thinking of making this battery icon set but I don't know if it was already done. I don't do one percent because I am not that anal about my battery life seems pointless to me I'd rather have a bigger and nicer looking icon. Anyway let me know.

the second one is my current battery set but it's a little to hard to see at a glance.

Old 02-02-2009, 08:12 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrn6264 View Post
I am thinking of making this battery icon set but I don't know if it was already done. I don't do one percent because I am not that anal about my battery life seems pointless to me I'd rather have a bigger and nicer looking icon. Anyway let me know.

the second one is my current battery set but it's a little to hard to see at a glance.

Looks similar to the one Crazylilboy at XDa is making as seen below:
Old 02-02-2009, 08:56 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

[quote=gadgetfreak;682621]Did you replace the background of the large title bar with the HTCLTC.png files on both mine and Igotgame's posts on this? That will eliminate the icon artifact you are seeing.

Here's the link to my post. Download the Block Large Title Bar zip. Youcan discard the dll (for some reason my version doesn't do well on the Diamond). All you need are the 2 HTCLTB png files in the zip. Put both into your Windows file, soft reset and this should be dealt with for you.[/quot

Tried this, Does not work

Give some
Old 02-02-2009, 11:28 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Possible Bluetooth still needs some work on orb

or

Here is a 3rd ActiveSync to choose from

Last edited by tsowen; 02-02-2009 at 11:44 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:34 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

I've been batting around an idea that Darren mentioned to me about a new style battery icon. His particular idea was very specific, but I took it and came up with a concept that might work. I'm not sure if I'm totally sold on the idea yet, so I though I'd get some input from everyone before proceeding. My idea is to have each dot in the circle represent 10% of the power and the number in the middle be the actual percentage of charge left, with a dot disappearing every 10 ticks of the percentage countdown. as you go past 50%, the dots change to yellow, the red after you pass 20%. As a bot clears, it will go gray.

This is by no mean's a working feature yet...And due to the level of detail, I'm leaning towards this being VGA only...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Orange

amnya is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to amnya Send a message via Yahoo to amnya Send a message via Skype™ to amnya
Re: Custom Start Icon/Battery/Speaker and EV 1X Icons

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Taskbar 5 Dll's.zip (1.24 MB, 289 views)
What does this file do? Ok, we install v5_1.7, but what is this "Taskbar 5 Dll's.zip" used for?

Thank you for your wonderful icons
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes