PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 07:29 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Custom Taskbar

bt on, mail, speaker on vibrate. start menu with changes to today, programs and settings icons. very nice work gadget. im keeping them.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 02-16-2009 at 07:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:43 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
bt on, mail, speaker on vibrate. start menu with changes to today, programs and settings icons. very nice work gadget. im keeping them.
Man that does look good, if I do say so myself. I've got to start saving up for the TP2 or Diamond 2 when Sprint gets them...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD2
Carrier: Virgin Mobile

datafanatic is a n00b

Hi Everyone,

I'm a UK Touch HD user and have been following this and the thread over on xda-devs for a while now. Big hats off to all you designers, some of the icons look absolutley amazing. I've been using tsowens taskbar3v1.4 for quite some time now (think it looks good without being overstated!), and even though the latest update has the voicemail icon, i couldn't seem to shift the original 'white spool' whenever i had a voicemail. In the tapres.dll the icon for voicemail (new) is 14, and the original (old) is 15. I'm not sure if being GSM differs from CDMA in anyway for the icon placement within dll's, but i thought i would experiment and place the same new voicemail icon (14) into position 15 and overwrote the old (please note, this only worked with reshacker NOT with PExplorer). After receiving a voicemail......success, the old spool icon was replaced with shiny new tsowens icon.

This got me thinking and playing, and to cut a long exercise in playing with icons short, i've put together 2 other icons that i think fit reasonably well with tsowenstaskbar3v1.4.

One is for new WiFi detected (found in the tshres.dll), and all i've done is added the icon from tsowenstaskbar5v1.7 onto an original grey background. The second is the speakerphone icon (found in tapres.dll), and again, all i've done is added the vibrate icon from HTCLeeners HTCVolumeControl onto an original blue background.

If anyone has any suggestions to further enhance tsowentaskbar3v1.4 please let me know (with tsowens permission obviously). I'm nowhere near as good as others here, but you never know, i may create something that someone likes!!

Regards

Datafanatic
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Loudspeaker Blue.bmp (4.1 KB, 116 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: bmp New WiFi Detected.bmp (4.1 KB, 77 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-17-2009, 12:32 AM
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdroms View Post
I am having problems installing your large title bar cab. It tells me that I don't have suffecient permissions to install. Do you have the dll's rather than the cab?
Yep! Go to this post and download the zip file that is appropriate for your phone. That will have everything that you need. Make sure you copy the HTCLTB.png files to your \Windows folder as well. If you don't the LTB will not look right. Thanks!
Old 02-17-2009, 12:37 AM
The Inspector Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREY.FOXX View Post
This may sound like a noob question, but I know this will work with my TP, but what about my Mogul running TF2D over there in the corner.
If you go to this post, I have several QVGA files that will work. I have a Touch Vogue so I know this will work for the Mogul. Just follow the directions I've posted for doing this on a touch Vogue and everything should work just fine. Unfortunately, none of the actual dll files for QVGA are cabbed up as of yet, but if you have Resco Explorer, you can copy them over to the \Windows file just fine. Let me know if you run into any issues.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:02 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

gadget, fun fact here, with new icons and your charging, when your fully charged the plug icon disapears and the green 100 icon shows up on its own. lol love that. never did that on any other sets ive used.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:07 AM
The Inspector Mod

Quote:
gadget, fun fact here, with new icons and your charging, when your fully charged the plug icon disapears and the green 100 icon shows up on its own. lol love that. never did that on any other sets ive used.
That's interesting. I'm not sure I've ever seen that either. Cool! Now if I could just get this new ROM I'm trying to install to behave itself as quickly as this icon set came around...
Old 02-17-2009, 10:05 AM
The Inspector Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by amnya View Post
Am in for the answer too tsowen's work is the best, his taskbar icons sit on my WinMo, no other person's work amazed more me yet

Best of luck tsowen, but any updates?
Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
tsowen - how is the new taskbar coming?? i know you have been real busy, just thought i would ask how it was coming along.
He said a few posts back that due to something critical at work he wasn't going to be able to do much. He's expecting a release sometime this weekend, if all goes well.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Orange

amnya is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to amnya Send a message via Yahoo to amnya Send a message via Skype™ to amnya
Thumbs up Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
He said a few posts back that due to something critical at work he wasn't going to be able to do much. He's expecting a release sometime this weekend, if all goes well.
Thanx for the update, and sorry we did not read the whole thread To be honest, i am subscribed to this thread but i ONLY check the post where tsowen uploads his files

Cheers and have a wonderful day.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
My taskbar set does that.

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes