PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2008, 03:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint PCS

psiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Shadow Of Legend: PPC MMORPG

First the good news:

Been playing this on the PC for a few days now... (I know, I just finally decided to download it at roughly 2 gig with patches) I would say its better than Diablo 1, but not as good as Diablo 2... So far I haven't seen any random dungeons, and the translations leave much to be desired, but it is free... (I am currently a 10th level Elf named Sci if you want to find me in the game.) I give it 3 stars out of 5...

I plan to download the PPC version this weekend and will see if it is still playable...

Now for the Bad:

SoL just announced they are suspending mobile development of the 2.5d version of the game due to lack of good hardware in the mobile market at this time... If you are planning on trying it out on your phones, time is running out... Not sure the PPC version will work at all once the next update for the PC comes out...
Old 09-27-2008, 05:15 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Re: Shadow Of Legend: PPC MMORPG

i went to the website, and i dont see the ppclink on the offical website. found a bunch on other websites. but no point if i cant find it on the main page.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint PCS

psiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuff
Unhappy Re: Shadow Of Legend: PPC MMORPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
i went to the website, and i dont see the ppclink on the offical website. found a bunch on other websites. but no point if i cant find it on the main page.
Yeah, found out PPC version no longer works at all, so the link was removed...

Found a different free (for now) PPC MMORPG I will write about in a new thread, once I verify no one else has... (Warspear)
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games