PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2009, 03:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

gunthans is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Treo Pro keeps pocket dialing

I have a Treo PRO with the lock on, and whenever it is in my pocket, I keep calling people. I installed S2U2 (Which I LOVE), but it still does it, I have found out if the phone is off and locked, I can hit the green button to turn it on (still locked), and then hold the green button down, and it will call the last number even when it is locked.

Is there any way to disble this (via s2u2, or registry), or any locking program that will disable this? People are getting tired of me accidently redialing them (I did it to the Police station this weekend).

-Hans
Old 09-01-2009, 08:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Treo Pro keeps pocket dialing

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunthans View Post
I have a Treo PRO with the lock on, and whenever it is in my pocket, I keep calling people. I installed S2U2 (Which I LOVE), but it still does it, I have found out if the phone is off and locked, I can hit the green button to turn it on (still locked), and then hold the green button down, and it will call the last number even when it is locked.

Is there any way to disble this (via s2u2, or registry), or any locking program that will disable this? People are getting tired of me accidently redialing them (I did it to the Police station this weekend).

-Hans
i cudnt duplicate that issue, i use s2u2 also. check the settings in s2u2. if u need more help, u cud shoot me a PM
Old 04-20-2010, 01:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Tero Pro

cookem is a n00b

i continue to have this issue. just installed 2.34 and if i hold the repeatedly hit the green button it will just bypass s2u. Anyone have a solution?
Old 04-20-2010, 02:37 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

ya i just noticed that it does that too!!! huh... looking into this right now

Edit: Here's what I've gathered. First off this looks like it has to do with us Treo Pro users:

Q. My device's special Keys are not blocked by S2U2?! (e.g. the camera key on P525 & P535, the Home key on Diamond...)
A. Some devices have some specific keys that are hooked directly to the system.
This is a device specific problem. Unless the corresponding SDK is released by the manufacturer, it cannot be solved.
A. Please check if you have installed any key mapping s/w that breaks S2U2.
A. Turn off "Don't lock system" (S2U2 Settings > Advanced).

I've tried all different settings and I have to say I think this is the reason this happens

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10

Last edited by ooxteme; 04-20-2010 at 02:54 PM.
Old 04-20-2010, 03:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Tero Pro

cookem is a n00b
Cool Re: Treo Pro keeps pocket dialing

bummer.....oh well...i have lived with this up to this point so i guess i will have to continue to live with this issue.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro

Tags
dial, lock