PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2009, 06:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33
Re: Touchstone

me i just went and got the extended batt.. while the ts is a nice thing to have really didnt do it for me at that price.. if it was say 29 bucks maybe..hell even the the palm car charger usb thingy is 30 bucks at best buy.. 20 bucks is my limit for car chargers etc..

if seidio made a ts back for the ext batt then maybe i would consider getting one..but until then.. not gonna happen...
Old 11-21-2009, 06:21 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

I jacked my sisters old Blackberry car charger lol!
Old 11-21-2009, 09:21 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmail View Post
Anyone successfully use the TS in their car?

I've used it in the car and it has worked well but I don't leave it in there. I only use it when I will be in the car alot. What I did was attach it to the center console of my Camry. I also plug the Pre to the AUX port on the car and use it as an mp3 player or stream Pandora.

Old 11-22-2009, 01:29 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4
Carrier: AT&T

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Off topic- Anyone else feel Pandora is a memory hog? Device gets a little extra sluggish when I use it.

Pandora is a RAM hog on my PC at work too, so maybe I'm just imagining this, but I think Pandora can certainly be optimized better.
Old 11-22-2009, 01:34 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certs View Post
Off topic- Anyone else feel Pandora is a memory hog? Device gets a little extra sluggish when I use it.

Pandora is a RAM hog on my PC at work too, so maybe I'm just imagining this, but I think Pandora can certainly be optimized better.
I have noticed that, I also notice it with the Music Player as well though. I gotta say I really like Pandora now that I have it and it actually works on my phone, but I do wish there was a bit more variety on the stations you create. Ehh, beggars can't be choosers when it's free lol.....Back to the question, it does take longer to go over to a text card, especially if I have 2 or 3 open lol. I would like a bit more speed in that area.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
I have yet to buy one lol... I am being lazy.
quit being lazy

the touchstone was 1 of the main things the wife wanted the pre for lol
Old 11-29-2009, 10:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Rumrunner6900 is just getting started

I finally joined the Pre world! Moved from the TP to Pre and love it. Silly question though. Anyone know how to get the screen to turn off when it is on the Touchstone? I love the charger but it is kinds bright at night!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre