PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 04:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2, Palm Pre, HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint "Simply Everything"

tx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: its was a nice 5 day ride!!but!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiero4life View Post
I used a Pre for 35 days before I let my wife have it, we got it launch day and have had zero problems. I went back to my diamond and I miss the Pre. I really like Web OS too, bad I want something with a bigger screen so it's more then likely that I'll get the TP2.
The TP2's screen is .5" wider and a higher 480X800 resolution but with lower 18 bit colors. I definetely wouldn't base my phone choice on screen size alone. The OS is the main thing to base your decision on... WM vs WebOs is what you should be deciding on. Most of us have already gotten a good look and feel of the TP2's OS interface with the custom roms readily available, and WM 6.1 is very old news and nothing new there either. So basically the only thing to look forward to in the TP2 is the physical phone/hardware itself. And honestly there's not very much going on in terms of OS and technology advancement with the TP2. The Palm Pre on the other hand has a huge leg up on the TP2 and WM. Wait and see.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre