PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 05:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Availability

The Radio Shacks all around me, and all the way to Pittsburgh and DC had zero. The places I called said things like "not until August". When I called the Radio Shack customer service, the guy, after checking for a bit, advised me they had no information on it.

All the Best Buys in the same area were sold out of the very few copies they received.

The $200 after instant rebate thing with Radio Shack and Best Buy sounds nice, but Sprint wants you to do the mail in rebate. They can report that extra $100 for each sale as earnings for the present quarter to their shareholders.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch

Viral is a n00b

I got mine from a Radio Shack in New York City, when I was joking about returning it to a store in New Jersey they told me most New Jersey stores did not get any.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

odice is a n00b

Sprint better do something about the shortage of the Pre. New Iphone 32g comes out next week. They taken a big chance on loosing customers to AT&T.

Last edited by odice; 06-11-2009 at 01:52 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

f4systems is a n00b

I was able to order one from the wireless authority and it was shipped to my house. W.A. is a bussiness preffered dealer.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3

So I take it with your rom being discontinued you picked up your pre?
Old 06-11-2009, 02:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Threadstarter

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatom3 View Post
So I take it with your rom being discontinued you picked up your pre?
You are correct sir.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3

Being one of the guys who customized their Touch Diamond as much as me I'll be interested in hearing your opinion of the Pre in a few days.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

Gamez is a n00b

Oh no.. I currently live in MD at the moment. And my upgrade date is in July. Chances of places actually having Pre's by then?
Old 06-12-2009, 04:15 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

people will probably recognize the term VAD. Ive been out of Pre's at my location two hours after the launch on Saturday, but i use VAD (warehouse) to order Pre's for my customer. I havent seen any shortages through the warehouse. I ordered one yesterday at 4:30pm and it arrived at my store by 10:00am today. So if a store doesnt have any in stock, tell them to order you one from the warehouse. Standard shipping is three to five or you can have one overnighted for $12.00

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-12-2009, 05:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

Gamez is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxtech3 View Post
people will probably recognize the term VAD. Ive been out of Pre's at my location two hours after the launch on Saturday, but i use VAD (warehouse) to order Pre's for my customer. I havent seen any shortages through the warehouse. I ordered one yesterday at 4:30pm and it arrived at my store by 10:00am today. So if a store doesnt have any in stock, tell them to order you one from the warehouse. Standard shipping is three to five or you can have one overnighted for $12.00
Thanks! Will def. ask them to do that if they don't have it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre