PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 11:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 specs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
I digress......... with the current problems with the missing drivers and terrible 3d performance.. its just not worth it. Wait for Tegra. Also... higher resolution because of the bigger screen will impact the performance even more. So it will be like a super choppy slow FPS iphone.
My ps3 is a gaming device... not my cell phone.

The touch pro, or any windows mobile phone for that matter, is a portable computing/business device. As a business user who is constantly on the go, touch pro far exceeds my needs. A bigger screen will just help my eyes as I grow older.

Anyway, to each their own.
Old 07-21-2009, 08:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: VZW

drewfox101 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 specs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Some of us do need that keyboard though..and isn't omnia gonna be on verizon only? Also, will it support GSm/CDMA radio?

I guess that may be the pivot point...the QWERTY I mean..For me, I dont write lotsa email and/or texts. Yes..the Omnia II is for Verizon as you mentioned but that suits me fine since thats my carrier. Also, not sure about the GSM support but if you need it than I'de say thats legit...I've just been very impressed with what I see of the OII and I think Samsung out-spec'd HTC in this case...I see your point though...

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives