PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2008, 07:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ASUS A730
Carrier: Tele2

Speereo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Freeware Speereo™ Voice Mailer released.

Speereo™ Voice Mailer for WM devices is a freeware voice operated program with unique function of creating audio e-mail message. It features all basic operations with e-mail messages and sorting by various parameters.

From now on you will forget about SMS language for your e-mails. You can go with T9… or your message can be recorded at the speed of your voice! Enjoy your newly obtained free time by avoiding the mess with small keyboard – just talk!

Speereo™ Voice Mailer is designed for frequent e-mail users who wish to expand the capabilities of their devices by trading up standard Graphic User Interface to the comfortable Voice Interface. In the program original e-mail functions are voice enabled. Speech commands are especially helpful for smartphone owners due to limited screen size and resolution of such devices.

The program is fully compatible with Microsoft™ Outlook, both Pocket and Desktop. Speereo™ Voice Mailer syncs with PC by simple and reliable means of connection. The program works with all the contacts and letters the user already has, which allows to bypass converting data or re-entering it.

Speereo™ Voice Mailer is based on the proprietary speech interface of award winning Speereo™ Voice Organizer. Attached voice file is being recorded and delivered in a small file thanks to the advanced voice compression algorithm. It guarantees the absence of any possible memory shortages typical for other speech interfaces.

With Voice Mailer there is no need to dial out, save files to server or pay for subscription. The program is absolutely free! It is compatible with all Windows Mobile devices.

Free download from:
http://www.personal-secretary.com/Products/Mailer.html

Speereo™ Voice Mailer can be upgraded to the full version of Speereo™ Voice Organizer. At upgrade you additionally receive the features of Speereo™ Voice Contact and Speereo™ Voice Reminder with the same user-friendly speech interface.
Old 04-11-2008, 07:34 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ
Carrier: Sprint

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: Freeware Speereo™ Voice Mailer released.

ok, ok, I've give ya a try, since it's freeware. I like that your committed to voice input, stick with it, others here will come around... (if it works..)
Old 04-11-2008, 11:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: sprint evo
Carrier: sprint

riironman is just getting started

does it work?
Old 04-11-2008, 01:11 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

sounds interesting.... i'm waiting for feedback guys.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 04-11-2008, 01:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung IP-830 HTC 6800(mogul) HTC 6900 (Vouge) HTC Fuze
Carrier: ALLTEL/Verizon Vogue 6.5 and AT&T EnergyROM 3.0

rdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I used my samsung ip-830 running mobile 5 (sprint) stock but the mic wont work on the speereo program. I have a HTC 6800 Alltel (mogul) but I haven't tried that one yet.
Old 04-11-2008, 01:36 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Thanks, but no thanks. I like Messaging as it is on my Mogul and am not going to replace the client with this one, which looks like it was written in old, bad code three years ago...
Old 04-11-2008, 01:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

WanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuff

I'm waiting for feedback too.
I tried the Speereo Secretary/Voice Organizer Program and had major problems installing it. I tried many times. When I couldn't get it to work, I was unable to get support or answers to my emails. And then I was unable to completely uninstall it. (It's still stuck on my PC although MemMaid was able to get most of the traces off my PPC.)
If this thing could get to the point that it works as good as the advertising hype sounds, I'd be really happy. It's a great idea.
Old 04-14-2008, 06:11 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Speereo is a n00b
Smile Re: Freeware Speereo™ Voice Mailer released.

Hello WanderingMinstrel,

Please send me a PM with the outbox messages to support team, we will check them out.

What were the installation problems?

As for Uninstallation process, many programs including PIMs can't successfully delete all thes file due to Windows limitations. For example, some files of Pocket Informant are not deleted during the uninstall.
Old 04-14-2008, 06:15 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Speereo is a n00b
Smile Re: Freeware Speereo™ Voice Mailer released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdavidsmith View Post
I used my samsung ip-830 running mobile 5 (sprint) stock but the mic wont work on the speereo program. I have a HTC 6800 Alltel (mogul) but I haven't tried that one yet.
Samsung IP830-w is compatible with SVM. Are you sure the mic sensivity was set to high and you pressed the Rec button? Rec button can be changed in settings, maybe you should try the button, other than default Rec on your device.

Also please note that there are two versions available for touchscreen and no-touchscreen devices.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro & Touch

delawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

anyone try this out yet? i'm at work and won't be able to do anything untill i get home

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives