PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Devices > Motorola Q
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2007, 06:50 AM
Lurker

wjpooley is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to wjpooley
So this file is an update just for MMS or what?
Old 02-06-2007, 06:56 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
that's just an update for verizons users.....I'm trying to extract the mms. Still no luck...

Old 02-07-2007, 11:04 PM
N00b

widdlewade is a n00b
Would it help if you had a copy of the arcsoft program for the ppc 6700???
Let me know...
Old 02-07-2007, 11:21 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by widdlewade
Would it help if you had a copy of the arcsoft program for the ppc 6700???
Let me know...
lmao, I think Mike is quite familiar with the arcsoft prog...
Old 02-08-2007, 10:28 PM
N00b

widdlewade is a n00b
Glad I could bring a smile to a few people today!!!!
Old 02-19-2007, 11:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

reese719 is becoming a great contributor
Don't give up on this guys!! My girlfriend just traded in her 6700 for a Q (... yeah... I know ) and is desperate for a MMS hack. I helped her put it on her 6700, but obviously the hack won't transfer between devices. Blah.

Keep on it! Or she'll kill us all.
Old 02-20-2007, 05:25 PM
Lurker

TheProdigy32 is a n00b
I'm brand new to the site here, and so far have been absolutely astonished at the things you guys have been able to do here. I was actually told about the site by a Sprint cust. Svc. rep.

Originally I was told this phone would do the picture share, but obviously I was misinformed. I really need to be able to do it quickly for business purposes, my partners and I flip houses, and use picture mail daily. Is this an impassble problem, or just a time consuming remedy? If there's hope, I'll hang on to it, because I love the phone. If you think not, then I'm gonna trade it in. Any ideas? I'll gladly contribute financially if that will help.

Thanks!
Old 02-20-2007, 05:38 PM
Lurker

BrandonJG is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProdigy32
I'm brand new to the site here, and so far have been absolutely astonished at the things you guys have been able to do here. I was actually told about the site by a Sprint cust. Svc. rep.

Originally I was told this phone would do the picture share, but obviously I was misinformed. I really need to be able to do it quickly for business purposes, my partners and I flip houses, and use picture mail daily. Is this an impassble problem, or just a time consuming remedy? If there's hope, I'll hang on to it, because I love the phone. If you think not, then I'm gonna trade it in. Any ideas? I'll gladly contribute financially if that will help.

Thanks!
If you are mostly just sending pics to your partner, it would be just as quick and easy to send via email to their @pm.sprint.com email address for their phone. Just add that email address to your contacts and it becomes just as easy as using the dedicated MMS mailboxes.
Old 03-23-2007, 10:19 AM
Lurker

rmarquez is a n00b
I've been reading with great interest the thread over here about Picture Mail for the Q, hoping someone can pull this off (as they did when I owned the 6700)

While I see the fact that I can send out a pic on an email, I don't really want to remember email addresses, when a phone number is so much easier. I also know I can program it on my phone, but then I would have to program all of them. There's no denying on the simplicity of just entering a phone number.

I tried and downloaded the hack for the 700wx and it partially works. It opens an MMS message but immediately closes it and moves it to the Drafts Folder. If I soft reset, it also makes the MMS option disappear (as most users who have tried this out pointed out already) Plus there is no MMS configuration options on the menu.

Thanks to all of you tinkering on your phones to make this happen. Surely there has to be a way of getting the program from the Verizon Q's...
Old 04-12-2007, 11:00 AM
Lurker

wjpooley is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to wjpooley
I'm taking a guess that there is still no resolution to this issue.

Just wondering, is anyone slowly or even occasionally working on this or is it a dead cause?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Devices > Motorola Q