PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 11:13 AM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid
Carrier: Verizon

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: syncronizing w/google online, location and reasonable expectation of privacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingwolf View Post
Can a mod please close this thread? It is obvious that the OP does not want to listen to the advice that has been given and this thread is devolving in to personal attacks.
+1 I would recommend a ban as well, this is not the only forum he's caused trouble on. Both of the forums I've seen him post on he has only negative and inflammatory posts.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28

Last edited by breakmyfootoff; 12-27-2009 at 11:27 AM.
Old 12-27-2009, 11:51 AM
Droidgeek
Pocket PC: Rooted MotoDroid w/mish mash of ROMs
Carrier: Verizon

banden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuff
Re: syncronizing w/google online, location and reasonable expectation of privacy

I would like to echo the sentiments of blazingwolf and breakmyfootoff.

Last edited by banden; 12-27-2009 at 12:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-27-2009, 12:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: droid
Carrier: verizon wireless

filthy1 is a n00b
Talking Re: syncronizing w/google online, location and reasonable expectation of privacy

+1 on Ban The OP seems to have made his mind up before he ever even started the thread and indeed his OP was filled with negative personal opinions that were already made up before he asked for any advice therefore I find it hard to believe that he had an objective state of mind when reading the countless amount of advice and or help that was provided by others in this thread. Point blank if you have your mind made up about something than no amount of advice good or bad is going to change it and you are wasting your own time and the time of the people that are trying to help you by coming and asking for advice when you don't really need it since your mind is made up. And that goes for any advice not just phones. Just my .02 and Happy Holidays by the way I love MY DROID
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-27-2009, 12:44 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Thread Closed. Nothing productive going on in here...

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid