PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid X

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2010, 04:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

wesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to Post your Droid X screen shots :)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg device3.jpg (163.2 KB, 230 views) Click for barcode!

Nokia6110 - RazrV3 -LG8700 ------TP1 ---Imagio -- Tbolt - RazrMaxx
----MotoV710 -LG8600 - XV8600 ------TP2 ----DroidX - Gnex -RazrMaxxHD
(Palm T5, VZW-Xoom,VZW Xyboard)
Old 07-22-2010, 04:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

wesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdot View Post
i have a hard time downloading the skins for beautiful widgets. When i click on download skins it takes for ever to load them en even when they load just some of the images load with the skins. Literally waited like 15min and got to see maybe 6 skins. Anyone else?
It has been hit and miss yesterday and today. Maybe their servers just can't handle all of us new droid x'ers
Old 07-22-2010, 08:25 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesscoggin View Post
I followed the directions here http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-...-mobile-phone/. Doesn't require root, but it does require a pc.
doesnt the app Shoot Me work?? thats what we use on Xandroid-came w/ it- for screenshots
Old 07-22-2010, 10:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Iirc it only works on rooted devices. At the time of the first post the x hadn't been rooted yet
Old 07-24-2010, 06:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I couldn't decide which clock I liked best, so for now I can scroll through these three home screens

~John
Old 07-24-2010, 09:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: verizon

Zaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Here is mine.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Home 07-24.jpg (10.1 KB, 202 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-24-2010, 11:11 PM
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

My lock screen:

~John
Old 07-25-2010, 02:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

I love this app. Here is my lockscreen...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lockscreen.jpg (116.7 KB, 193 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-26-2010, 09:00 PM
VIP Member

Changed my clock again:

~John
Old 07-29-2010, 06:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tbolt - Bamf Remix 1.6 Oc'ed 1.3,DX - Apex 1.4

Padron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPadron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPadron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPadron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i use "Drocap2" to save screenshots. its in the market

Gardobus ........id like to know how you have 5 widgets across instead OF 4.

Sorry the the next post, i was tired of posting the pics as Attachments/Thumbnails.... and had to open a Photobucket account
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CAP201007290635[1].jpg (331.5 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Padron26; 07-29-2010 at 07:14 AM.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid X

Tags
droid x, home screen