PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2009, 04:42 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: [theme VGA-WVGA] RR33 SenseLIKE Skin BLUE + GREEN v1.4

This looks amazing man, great work!
You should have this moved to the themes thread so more people see your work.

Last edited by bikeandestroyx; 10-04-2009 at 04:45 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-04-2009, 05:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: gsm
Threadstarter

RR33 knows their stuffRR33 knows their stuffRR33 knows their stuffRR33 knows their stuffRR33 knows their stuffRR33 knows their stuff

thanks
At the beginning there were only dialers for Diamond/TP that's why I opened a thread here but now it's a full theme VGA/WVGA and you are right : this thread should be moved to THEMES section but I don't know how to do that
Old 10-04-2009, 05:25 AM
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR33 View Post
thanks
At the beginning there were only dialers for Diamond/TP that's why I opened a thread here but now it's a full theme VGA/WVGA and you are right : this thread should be moved to THEMES section but I don't know how to do that
I can ask mike to do it for you, ill talk to him tomorrow, unless a mod sees this before!
You should post this at everythingdiamond.info also!
Old 10-04-2009, 03:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:

Flip clock available in 2 versions : normal (panorama compatible) or BG4ALL with wallpaper on all tabs (incompatible with panorama)
Hey man ... been a few days since I checked in, and you've taken everything up a couple of levels. Do you a VGA copy of the above background that I could use? Thanks.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

RR33 knows their stuffRR33 knows their stuffRR33 knows their stuffRR33 knows their stuffRR33 knows their stuffRR33 knows their stuff

Hi,

@bikeandestroyx : Thanks, I would appreciate if you could tell him to do so
Well I'm not registered to your forum yet so I authorize you to post it at everythingdiamond.info cause you're cool man

@wmdunn : the wallpaper comes from XDA HERE

Last edited by RR33; 10-05-2009 at 01:40 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:43 AM
Mobileunderground.info

Quote:
Hi,

@bikeandestroyx : Thanks, I would appreciate if you could tell him to do so
Well I'm not registered to your forum yet so I authorize you to post it at everythingdiamond.info cause you're cool man

haha will do! Thanks.
Also would you mind if i used your clock or part of the theme in my rom? Definately give you the credit for it.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
haha will do! Thanks.
Also would you mind if i used your clock or part of the theme in my rom? Definately give you the credit for it.
Sure, no problem, thanks for asking
Old 10-05-2009, 01:53 AM
Mobileunderground.info

Quote:
Sure, no problem, thanks for asking
Awesome! No prob man. Thanks for the great theme!
I am posting at everythingdiamond right now.
Also if you ever need something to do let me know, ive been working on a new theme for my rom, but i havent had much time to do it lately, and well im not very good at photoshop and making .tsks

Edit: heres the link on edtp http://www.everythingdiamond.info/showthread.php?t=1535

Last edited by bikeandestroyx; 10-05-2009 at 02:04 AM.
Old 10-05-2009, 04:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: [theme VGA-WVGA] RR33 SenseLIKE Skin BLUE + GREEN v1.5

Thanx bikeandestroyx

UPDATE to SenseLIKE theme v1.5, "Call History" non-translated issue fixed, reverse to original font for notifications and transparency added to titlebar

Flip clock compatible with TF3D1 now

Last edited by RR33; 10-05-2009 at 09:44 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Thanks, Bud ...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks