PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 03:38 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: North America Weather Database V5 Manila (10-16-09) *Weather is fixed*

I have updated the first post with V5, I added all HTC Default to V4, and then everything is split down still, so Texas and France are seperated, I did not combine the USA

V5 Get it here

Not sure on the Time zone issue, I have seen a few issues with that in past, I have not had time to search it with everything. There is a fix, I just need to play around with the database and everything.

Has for reading 4 instead of 43, that is very odd, I would maybe say Celsius, but that would not seem right at all. so I am not sure, I have not ran into that issue in the past.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Conflipper_North_America_Weather_V5.cab (1.48 MB, 57 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by conflipper; 10-16-2009 at 04:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-16-2009, 03:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint :: MightyROM SE 05.01.10

abodamer is becoming a great contributor

Has the S2U2 issue of not displaying the weather been resolved?

Last edited by abodamer; 10-16-2009 at 04:26 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 04:31 PM
MIA
Threadstarter

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

No Idea on S2U2, I have never used the program, and I dont intend to start, so I have no idea what is going on with that.
Old 10-16-2009, 04:47 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
No Idea on S2U2, I have never used the program, and I dont intend to start, so I have no idea what is going on with that.
I looked into that a while ago but never took it anywhere. With the weather fix it doesn't show the weather (on the lock screen) while the S2U2 is enabled.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 10-16-2009, 04:53 PM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

my temp is 6 degrees off with v5
Old 10-16-2009, 04:54 PM
MIA
Threadstarter

files are the same from V4, nothing changed for areas, so all temps should be the same. not sure if they are different though.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-16-2009, 04:55 PM
War is the answer!

I apologize it's accuweather not your fix.

Last edited by WarChild; 10-16-2009 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Becouse I can.
Old 10-16-2009, 05:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

MLT2004 is a n00b

WOW! You are fabulous! Works! As far as S2U2, interesting! I use it too. UP this version (V5), current location weather would show up in S2U2. Now with S2U2 it's gone. No big deal for me, your program is more important. S2U2, if you aren't aware, is an Excellent screen saver/lock program. Free download over at XDA.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
IHas for reading 4 instead of 43, that is very odd, I would maybe say Celsius, but that would not seem right at all. so I am not sure, I have not ran into that issue in the past.
I removed v4 prior to d/l'ing v5 and it did the same thing on the stock weather, still showing ...3, ...6 if the temp is in the 40's. Must be something else I've got loaded. I even tried changing it to Celsius and back and it still shows as ...3. No big deal, I'm just happy to be able to input the actual town I live in!! Thanks again!
Old 10-16-2009, 10:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

MBC1965 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to MBC1965

V5 works fine for me on the weather tab. The only thing that is not working is when you go to a calendar date it pulls up the wrong local city for that day.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks