PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 01:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

MLT2004 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: North America Weather Database V4 Manila (9-21-09) *Weather is fixed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
the title of the thread is "North America Weather Database V4 Manila (9-21-09) *Weather is fixed*"....

I understand, but I though after reading the entire thread it was stated that the "origional" HTC locations were included. It was not be clear that only North America origional locations are included, which is fine, I'm just trying to verify this.
Old 10-16-2009, 01:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLT2004 View Post
I understand, but I though after reading the entire thread it was stated that the "origional" HTC locations were included. It was not be clear that only North America origional locations are included, which is fine, I'm just trying to verify this.
gotcha.

also. i'm not sure whether anyone has verifiied it or not (i didn't read the entire thread - sorry) but just as an FYI, this does work on the Sprint TP2.
Old 10-16-2009, 01:45 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

I can whip up a version of it later if you would really want one

i would split it up countries and states, so it would be all states and everything all in one.
Old 10-16-2009, 01:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

RJonesUSC is just getting started

I'd be interested in that version as well. It's nice to have all the US cities but it would also be great to have the major cities across the world. Thanks for your work.
Old 10-16-2009, 01:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio™

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba

Here is my question, does this work in the HTC Imagio and WinMo 6.5?
Old 10-16-2009, 02:06 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

I have it working on 6.5 that is no issues, with Imagio, I am not sure, it looks like HTC hcanged the process on a few things, and I might have to patch everything to get it working, but then agian it is hard to be for sure, since I do not have a device to test on. so I cant be for sure.

I have database all build up, I just need to insert them into document and everything, it will be V4+ all HTC Stock cities in there.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:09 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

You are the MAN Conflipper working like a charm on my TP1...

Old 10-16-2009, 02:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

MLT2004 is a n00b
Smile Re: North America Weather Database V4 Manila (9-21-09) *Weather is fixed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
I can whip up a version of it later if you would really want one

i would split it up countries and states, so it would be all states and everything all in one.

Boy, would that be GREAT! I for one need your N. American edition for weather, but still really need the Default World Time Clock locations. It is a global phone after all =D>

Thanks again.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Conflipper, is there a reason at times the temp comes across as ...3, rather than say 43? I'm not sure if it's the 4 that's missing, but I do believe it was 43 degrees when that happened. Is anyone else having this problem and it's only for certain temps.

BTW, this app is the freaking bomb!!! Thanks for all your hard work!
Old 10-16-2009, 02:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid

Im_Gumby is just getting started

The fix works, but for some reason your database has Grand Rapids MI showing up in the Central Time Zone. It it Eastern Time Zone currently GMT-4 due to Daylight Savings... as is the rest of Michigan.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks