PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2010, 05:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

heartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila TV Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMichaelNotMike View Post
Here we are in 2010, six months late to the fun.

Has anything been done with Manila TV, for U.S. channels?

I installed, in Nov 2009, a cooked ROM (Touch-It) from XTCPedia. It had Manila TV and only one channel works, MSNBC.

There's other icons, but those do not have the streams (URLs?) set up.

Has anyone created a CAB file that lets us set up Manila TV channels?

I am using WinMo 6.5.1 on a T-Mobile Touch Pro2

Note: Getting MSNBC is totally cool. I play it all the time. It is exactly what is on my cable TV channel, so it's real TV (that is free, for now I guess).

If you read the other thread that I had started about the ORB in manila then you would know that I could not end up making a cab for it for numerous reasons mostly due to the fact there are so many different versions of manila. There is now a new version of Manila TV but It only works on the Previous Sense 2.5, I'm running 2011 so I have not been able to test it yet I am waiting on NetDrg to release a version for the new manila. The new player allows you to open streams directly in other programs as well you don't have to go through Opera. There has been a lot of progress made Just waiting for a proper landscape mode and New 2.5 support.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks