PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 12:47 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: TouchPro 2 Rhodium Ehanced T-Mobile Skin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith94 View Post
Here you go. This one shows 04.18 (mm.dd), although in the US we use 04/18 (mm/dd).
Ok...this should be it 04/18
Attached Files
File Type: zip US.Formated.Slash.Date.zip (15.3 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-16-2009, 01:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

JimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Yep, that's it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg US.Formated.Slash.Date.jpg (45.5 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-16-2009, 01:20 PM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith94 View Post
Yep, that's it!
Thanks for your assistance in testing. I will update the first post later today or tomorrow and give the options. I have soooo many calendar events that I never get to see the dates

-C
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Great work dude. I've been using the hallatore calendar hack for a while but the euro date issue always bugged me. Thanks given!

Like my work? Hit
Old 05-24-2009, 03:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

emd2009 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Could you make this compatible with AllBackground Tab?
Old 05-25-2009, 06:54 AM
VIP Member

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by emd2009 View Post
Could you make this compatible with AllBackground Tab?
Seconded. I can't imagine a simple switch of the date formatting would break the AllTabsBG mod...
Old 05-28-2009, 10:14 AM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

Quote:
CMYLXGO's Enhanced Touch Pro 2 T-Mobile Skin

-= Thanks to MightMike, LilRico, Ioannis, and Hallatore =-

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Requires xboxmod's TP2 Rhodium Manila !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took the Original T-Mobile skin ported by Ioannis and added some color tweaks from MightyMike and LilRico. Then a little twist on the manila by hallatore. And a splash of CMYLXGO to the remaining screens.

The goal was to remove all of the stock green from the manila and have one simple cab to do it all. Hallatore's manila edit moves the date and alarm info to the carrier curtain at the top of the screen and hides the call log to allow 3 full Calendar appointments to show on the home screen. The call log will pop up dynamically whenever there is a missed call and disappear once you have reviewed it.

I'm sure I may have missed a few bits of green here and there and if you find them please let me know so I can fix it

CMYLXGO's T-Mobile Rhodium TouchPro2 S2U2 Theme

CMYLXGO's T-Mobile Rhodium TouchPro2 S2U2 Theme v.2
v.2 has a custom password screen

-= Copy .cab to phone and install. Soft Rest Phone =-
Added a new version of my S2U2 theme to the first post. Pretty much the same except for a custom password screen now

-C
Old 06-02-2009, 06:12 AM
VIP Member

Cmylxgo showed me how to change the date format so I came up with a couple variations that also preserve the alltabsbg mod Let me know if you want anything specific. Thanks to hallatore on xda for the original hack I simply modified.

Attached Files
File Type: cab Hallatore DD-slash-mm.cab (115.5 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Hallatore MMM d.cab (115.5 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:34 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

just thanked OP. Don't know how he only had 11 thanks b4 mine.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:44 AM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Cmylxgo showed me how to change the date format so I came up with a couple variations that also preserve the alltabsbg mod Let me know if you want anything specific. Thanks to hallatore on xda for the original hack I simply modified.

Thanks for sharing...just tapped the green button for ya!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks