PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 02:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

speck is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
adding call history tab - a question

I want to add the call history tab to my Sprint Touch Pro. It sounds simple - but I found two main methods - the main difference between the 2 being (in the 26948339 file):

<Page Order="nn" Name="callhistory.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_CALLLOGTITLE]]">

<Page Order="nn" Name="callhistory.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_CALLLOGTITLE]]"
ExternalScriptPath="HTC\Scripts\orangecalllogtrans itions.luac">

The second method also adds a section in the <DialogManager> area of the file - which to my untrained eye - look like the stuff that would make the tab functional.

Both of them seem to use the same 1d1ee632_manila file.

Is the 1d1ee632_manila file the orangecalllogtransitions.luac file? If not, does the stock TP have the file so that I have a functional call history tab?
Old 03-29-2009, 04:19 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Re: adding call history tab - a question

that sounds hard, heres a cab bud!
Attached Files
File Type: cab CallHistory2.03.cab (94.9 KB, 92 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-29-2009, 04:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

Yeah, its easier to just install it as a cab, what your doing is a bit harder and should just be done if your doing it though the kitchen. But if you still want to know how to do it the way you were talking about, here is a thread to help you:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44689

Last edited by Mystery; 03-29-2009 at 04:24 PM.
Old 03-29-2009, 04:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

speck is becoming a great contributor

Thanks to both of you - the cab helped - I looked at the 26948339 file inside and it does include the information in the 'dialogs' section. I don't like to just install cabs when they have the 26948339 file, because I have other changes in there I don't want overwritten. I just wish I had a clear idea of exactly what the sections of that file control.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks