PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 09:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D Flip Clock Collection - CMYLXGO & C07

well i cant find that theme but there is one here (gut i dont know if you can rip it out) http://thetouchblog.com/TF3D/main.html
its the o2 blue
thanks for your help
Old 05-04-2009, 11:37 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Try this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by skruff77 View Post
ok i found the clock i want ( well a pic of it any way)
Attached Files
File Type: cab Touch.Blog.O2.Blue.Flip.Clock.cab (389.9 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:55 PM
VIP Member

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Try this...
cool thanks ill have to reflash and ill give it a try
Old 05-05-2009, 12:59 AM
VIP Member

that worked it ooks so nice now. thank you you are the man
Old 05-06-2009, 11:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

bigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to bigchico67

I was wondering if anyone could offer me any guidance on making a flip clock. I have everything in my theme done well almost everything, except for the clock. I still can not figure out how to make the flip clock and get it to work. I am not looking to install a cab, Im looking to make one. A PM from anyone would be awesome. Thanks!!

Old 05-10-2009, 02:57 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

You must first install a cab to get a flip clock then you can edit the flip clock.. sprint clock by defualt needs to be changed with sprint2flip. If you've already ran a flip clock you're ready.. the files you need to edit are:

012 = 1c813f6c_manila
345 = 0aa5b915_manila
678 = 78c32be_manila
9 = 757e7332_manila
Tab stacks/ampm = 4e670504_manila
tabsingle/notifications = 1bbfdc9b_manila

use cfcgui editor to pull the pngs from those files, use graphics program to edit/change I use new layers so I can tell where to place things. Save png chagnes (NOT save for web) just standard png.. use replace file in cfcguil editor to complete the overhaul.. you're good to go.

BrennB
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:13 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

CMYLXGO's T-Mobile TouchPro2 Rhodium Transparent Flip Clock
for Standard Manila

This post has been thanked 13 times.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond with Android 2.0.1
Carrier: Telia

owziee is just getting started

Beautiful clock cmylxgo!!! Big thanks for this one!!!
Old 05-14-2009, 06:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

dontouchmytouchpro is a n00b

are any of these good for 4/r3born; i downloaded transparent clock and i think it messed my phone up; what shoudl i do; the today screen is all white
Old 05-14-2009, 09:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: treo 700wx-->HTC TOUCH DIAMOND
Carrier: SPRINT

biggaboo is becoming a great contributor

Do all the clocks you made work with tf3d 2?

DIAMOND
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks