PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2009, 11:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Text & E-Mail Notification Bubble Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
thank you very much i am using pamas transparent slider i will try a different one and see what happens
I was having the same problem last week. Did you install the pamas slider from a .cab file, or was it installed with Manila Customizer? If it was a .cab, uninstall it before installing a different one. If it was with Manila Customizer, good luck getting it to work b/c I ended up having to hard reset.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-08-2009, 11:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

ya it was a cab file and i did uninstall and softreset before installing the new one i am waiting for a txt now i will let you know how it goes!!
Old 02-08-2009, 11:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Herman
Carrier: Sprint

MaskedLion is keeping up the good workMaskedLion is keeping up the good work

Quote:
ya it was a cab file and i did uninstall and softreset before installing the new one i am waiting for a txt now i will let you know how it goes!!
luckily for me I could go to sprint.com and text myself. not sure if you can do this with telus or not.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedLion View Post
luckily for me I could go to sprint.com and text myself. not sure if you can do this with telus or not.
ya i can thanks. so thats what i did i could not get it to work with any type of transparent slider but i can get it to work just fine with out the transparent slider!! is there any way to get this to work with the transparent slider ???? its an option that i really like!
Old 02-09-2009, 12:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

chuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIP

Quote:
ya i can thanks. so thats what i did i could not get it to work with any type of transparent slider but i can get it to work just fine with out the transparent slider!! is there any way to get this to work with the transparent slider ???? its an option that i really like!
Check back shortly and I'll see if I can come up with something. I have an idea.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:07 AM
VIP Member

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I use a clear slider that I have available in manila customizer.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz07 View Post
Check back shortly and I'll see if I can come up with something. I have an idea.
thank you very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hafrust View Post
I use a clear slider that I have available in manila customizer.
and you got the bubbles to work?? where would find this??
Old 02-09-2009, 12:18 AM
VIP Member

I downloaded it from here. The Clear slider in the slider pack works with the modified bubble alerts. Make sure you select the regular Clear slider, not the Pamas Transparent.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker

i wonder what would happen if i installed the slider after i have the bubbles working?? have you tried that Hafrust???
Old 02-09-2009, 12:26 AM
VIP Member

Yeah...I couldn't get it to work. I haven't had time to dig into the manila files in the pamas slider, but I bet that it can be modified to get it to accept the bubble alert change.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks