PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2010, 09:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VOGUE 6.5.3
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

wooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to wooptiewoous
Re: uploading:(ROM) 28205(PORK) 1/2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by heresfitz View Post
Can you make this rom with the basic backgrounds?
its the default rom available page 1

MY VOGUE WILL ONLY SURRENDER TO THE SNAPDRAGON
Old 01-05-2010, 09:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

Woop is your default rom, as fast as your pork rom. So far everything seems to be working with your pork rom, except in manilla I can't get the weather to work, but I can sacrifice this for the speed of the internet. I was going to flash the default to see if the manilla would work in it, but if the tether speed isn't there I won't. The fast tether speed is the most important to me.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

wooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
Woop is your default rom, as fast as your pork rom. So far everything seems to be working with your pork rom, except in manilla I can't get the weather to work, but I can sacrifice this for the speed of the internet. I was going to flash the default to see if the manilla would work in it, but if the tether speed isn't there I won't. The fast tether speed is the most important to me.
manila are you loading it with the cabs ? but same rom except put the default dpis themes.. the weather on titanium i know has issue with the mort i cook for some reason..im remustering it as well as outher fixes..im on the hunt for the caller id dependancys
Old 01-06-2010, 07:32 PM
Almost a VIP

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

Yep the manilla i'm loading it with cabs. It seems if manilla is cooked into the rom there isn't a problem with the weather updating. On vins, and nagroms rom it's cooked in and the weather works. I can live without it though, like I said I enjoy the internet speed of your rom, that's the most important to me. Great job, I love the new rom.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:17 AM
C0dF4ther

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

whats the dialer that you're using in the ROM? Looks slightly different from the normal CDMA one.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0dF4ther View Post
whats the dialer that you're using in the ROM? Looks slightly different from the normal CDMA one.
i did some color changes on the dll thus the differance..
Old 01-09-2010, 06:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VX6900
Carrier: Verizon

chunnel is just getting started
Speeding up the Network connection

Vin suggested I check out your site because you might be in the know as to how to speed up the network connection. I'm currently getting about 100-105 kb/s on a download on my Vogue with Vin's ROM. That's if I have a good signal. I've been told that much higher is possible from Verizon. Do you have any ideas as to how I can speed up the connection? The reason I'm asking is because I use the phone for Internet Sharing and VoIP when not in the office. So far it works pretty well but it bogs down easily because there isn't much extra speed to cover a slow connection. And if I try to load a webpage by accident when on the phone, well, forget it the conversation turns into garbage.
Old 01-09-2010, 07:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: Speeding up the Network connection

because i am a sprint user as well as know that particularly verison has issues .. best thing to do is intraduce the registry edits focused on internet speed manually i believe there is an archived document listing all reg edits google it in the vogue forum and this shold if not give you speed but 3g is where youll have to stay with verizon sprint is 4g so edits give those capabilitys
Old 01-09-2010, 07:57 PM
Almost a VIP

I'm with sprint also, and woop's rom is very fast when using tethering. I get speeds up too 1.8mb, which is about 225KB download. Very fast. The battery life is a tad fast, but that's okay with me.
Woop do you know of any battery tweaks out there to try.
Old 01-09-2010, 11:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VX6900
Carrier: Verizon

chunnel is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
I'm with sprint also, and woop's rom is very fast when using tethering. I get speeds up too 1.8mb, which is about 225KB download. Very fast. The battery life is a tad fast, but that's okay with me.
Woop do you know of any battery tweaks out there to try.
Wow! I'd be happy to try Woop's ROM if you can't provide the tweeks necessary to get Vins ROM up to speed. I've been using NSFAN's ROM for a year and didn't know that there was so much variety on Vogue ROM's until just this last week or two. Are all the install instructions on page 1? I've already got Vin's ROM set up, which took a bit with my 10,000 Contact sync on Outlook and setting up the BT PAN, so I'd rather keep that, but if Woop's ROM is much faster, than I'm on board as long as everything works.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development