PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2010, 03:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch 6900
Carrier: USCC

piperthedj is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to piperthedj
Re: [ROM][Finished 3/16/10]NagROM Touch[WM6.5.5 Build 23540][V0.18 Bare & V3.18 Manil

been on the verge of leaving winMO since i got my vogue, been experimenting off and on with droid builds and even to the point of i am inches away from flashing NAND. however, (and i say this with the most loathing as possible) i- sorry, my place of employment relies on M$ exchange for work, and it requires USB connections for partnerships.
so until then, i will be using old technology, or finding alternate ways to sync. Nagrom, the chefs have lost a valuable tool in yourself.
as to everyone else, i look forward to the great things to come from 'THE DROID'.
Old 04-01-2010, 04:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ROM][Finished 3/16/10]NagROM Touch[WM6.5.5 Build 23540][V0.18 Bare & V3.18 Manil

Unfortunately, this 30 day warning is not a joke. I don't have any clue how this happened as all the builds I used supposedly had the timebomb removed. It's happened on my TP2 builds also.

I will try to get to the bottom of this and/or try to get a new build cooked up before the end of the month without the timebomb.

Sorry, I wish this was a joke that I pulled off.

Last edited by Nagrom Nniuq; 04-01-2010 at 10:22 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 04:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Well, apparently some of the leaked builds got through with the timebomb still in. My fault for not double checking. I'm sorry. I will get try to get a non-timebombed build out before the end of the month guys.

Last edited by Nagrom Nniuq; 04-01-2010 at 10:22 PM.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch 6900
Carrier: USCC

piperthedj is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to piperthedj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
Unfortunately, this 30 day warning is not a joke. I don't have any clue how this happened as all the builds I used supposedly had the timebomb removed. It's happened on my TP2 builds also.

I will try to get to the bottom of this and/or try to get a new build cooked up before the end of the month without the timebomb.

Sorry, I wish this was a joke that I pulled off.
did i miss something? what timebomb?
Old 04-02-2010, 02:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Depending on when you installed my last ROM, you will have gotten or be getting a expiration message and your ROM will stop working at some point in the next 30+ days.
Old 04-05-2010, 09:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

FYI, Office 2010 is a beta test only and will expire. There is no way around this other than going back to the old Office. Everyone's Office 2010 beta will supposedly expire today according to M$.
Old 04-10-2010, 09:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond(Victor)

360discgolf is keeping up the good work360discgolf is keeping up the good work

Hey Nag, Do you still plan on developing a New ROM for the Vogue or should I go on the hunt for an alternative. I'm not scheduled to blow up until May 1st, but it's still in the back of my head. I would prefer to stick with a ROM that you have built, but if you don't feel like messing around with the Vogue any more I understand. I would be moving on myself, but I don't have a choice until end of June when my carrier starts selling the device I want. Let me know, Thanks!

"Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game.
In the deed the glory."
Old 04-10-2010, 12:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

I'm actively working on it. Hopefully this next week. I am also in the process of buying a house...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-10-2010, 03:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond(Victor)

360discgolf is keeping up the good work360discgolf is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
I'm actively working on it. Hopefully this next week. I am also in the process of buying a house...

Cool! Well thanks in advance and enjoy the new home. I know that can be an awesome, but busy and stressful experience.
Old 04-17-2010, 12:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Re: [ROM][Need Tester/s]NagROM Touch[WM6.5.5 Build 23540][V0.18 Bare & V3.18 Manila]

I need a few testers from 2-3 different carriers to test out the new ROM I'm releasing. This ROM is purely to fix the expiration bug. Please PM me if you are interested.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development