PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 12:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

hexto is keeping up the good workhexto is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: FireWulf's WM6.5 v6 [Sprint/Alltel/Verizon]

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewulf View Post
Thats is strange. its never done that to me. i updated my buildos and i dont have any of the new 6.5 icons or tones. i'll look into it. but thanks for your feedback. its the only way i can get better.
I had a power outage last night at home and ended up keeping the ROM. Its definitely solid and the battery life is great. Still using it now. You definitely have a strong ROM. It just needs a few tweeks to make it great.

Always thank those who have helped you
Old 06-16-2009, 01:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

A new kid eh? Well good luck
Old 06-16-2009, 05:59 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

And God's speed
Old 06-16-2009, 07:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch & Diamond
Threadstarter

firewulf is just getting started

thanks everyone!!!

Check Out my WebSite!

***My ROMs Have reached the 120th Download!!! Thanks***

Selling my HTC Touch [sprint]
Old 06-16-2009, 07:32 PM
VIP Member

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

lol well I'm going to tell you right now, you have to pick something and stick with it. I picked Diamond theme and I made it the best and I made the name for myself that way. NFSFAN, idk he just picked speed and stability....and it worked. Others who try to copy someone else, it just doesnt workout for them, so pick something original and make it the best there is

And in the words of ghettofreeryder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettofreeryder View Post
Welcome to the jungle buddy. Damn sleep deprived nights
Old 06-16-2009, 11:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

hexto is keeping up the good workhexto is keeping up the good work

Ooops. I can't believe I hadn't thanked Firewulf. Very rude of me. Hope you keep at it and keep posting on this site.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:24 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Re: FireWulf's WM6.5 v6 [Sprint/Alltel/Verizon] *Updated FireWulf's Extra Files*

Updated FireWulf's Extra Files in Post #1. Enjoy!!

Added some great apps to make my ROM a lot better.

Quote:
Ooops. I can't believe I hadn't thanked Firewulf. Very rude of me. Hope you keep at it and keep posting on this site.
Thanks for that. Little things like that make me try even harder to put good things out for everyone.

Last edited by firewulf; 06-16-2009 at 11:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:27 AM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: FireWulf's WM6.5 v6 [Sprint/Alltel/Verizon] *Updated FireWulf's Extra Files*

Good to see more roms for the 6900, I'll give it a run ,Did you put Long End Key press back in on the update ? Thanks For the hard work.... T M Z
Old 06-17-2009, 08:32 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Im put it in the one im making now, but every time i flash the ROM to my phone, it will get to the 2nd boot screen, stay there for 6-7 minutes, flicker, then reboot and wont continue from there. so im troubleshooting to see what the problem is.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:40 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewulf View Post
Im put it in the one im making now, but every time i flash the ROM to my phone, it will get to the 2nd boot screen, stay there for 6-7 minutes, flicker, then reboot and wont continue from there. so im troubleshooting to see what the problem is.
XIP.....most of the time it's the XIP
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development