PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2008, 05:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Sprint

calisoldier83 is keeping up the good workcalisoldier83 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

just a couple questions..
how do i know if i need .netcf 2.0 or 3.5 exception messages?
what htc home is the 6 tab version?
and
where is 1% gauge located & mark all as read tweak? thanks

Last edited by calisoldier83; 11-30-2008 at 02:24 PM.
Old 12-01-2008, 01:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue & HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Former Midwest Wireless forced to Alltel and soon to be Verizon

zeurx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzeurx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzeurx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

anyone else getting corrupt roms from this kitchen?

Old 12-01-2008, 10:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

this build is the bomb best one up til date if your getting a corrupt rom your doing something wrong

Old 12-01-2008, 01:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond/TP2

deegimus is keeping up the good workdeegimus is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior02 View Post
this build is the bomb best one up til date if your getting a corrupt rom your doing something wrong
I agree...
I suggest you recheck your selections. Sometimes less is more.
Some programs are better left out of the ROM to be added later...
I am amazed at how stable this build is.
Old 12-01-2008, 02:43 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by deegimus View Post
Some programs are better left out of the ROM to be added later...
If you guys can post the problem children and what their issues are, we can get them addressed for everyone.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue

calisoldier83 is keeping up the good workcalisoldier83 is keeping up the good work

I flashed this weekend two times. The first time I changed the pagepool to 16 and my phone turned into a slug.

The second time I set it as default, according to everything I read there is something wrong with the pagepool static settings. So everything works fine as default (which is 12).

Some issues I've ran into are my battery gauge is going up and down. While I'm using the phone the gauge will read a lower percentage but if I let it sit and come back to it the gauge will be at a higher percentage.

GPS isn't working on sprint. I tried soft reboots and no go. Did I miss something?

I would like to see the Official Sprint MMS for PPCs implemented into the kitchen. Also there is an update for GPS today 0.9.9.3

Finally, I included the diamond keyboard package and when I try to use any of them nothing comes up.

Thanks for the dedication to this. Now that my favorite cook (OMJ) has departed this is the most direct way to have an updated ROM.

Last edited by calisoldier83; 12-01-2008 at 05:38 PM.
Old 12-01-2008, 05:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

rolandroland is keeping up the good workrolandroland is keeping up the good work
diamond keyboard

New build seems great but I have a keyboard problem, anyone else having problems? Specifically the one in the kitchen (HTC Diamond QWERTY) will not work , when you try and change keyboard it will not go to any of the 3 diamond ones, only the old school default one will work. When I use another OEM the Z key changes to the ABC/123 key after the first time you switch to numbers/symbols. I feel like this is an old problem I got around a few builds ago by using someone else's OEM and now that no longer seems to work.

Thanks.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

equ1n0x is a n00b

i think that diamond qwerty package has been messed up for a long time now. Best just to install that cab after you flash.
Old 12-01-2008, 09:00 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: diamond keyboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandroland View Post
New build seems great but I have a keyboard problem, anyone else having problems? Specifically the one in the kitchen (HTC Diamond QWERTY) will not work , when you try and change keyboard it will not go to any of the 3 diamond ones, only the old school default one will work. When I use another OEM the Z key changes to the ABC/123 key after the first time you switch to numbers/symbols. I feel like this is an old problem I got around a few builds ago by using someone else's OEM and now that no longer seems to work.

Thanks.
Try this one, works for me.

OEM_Diamond_Keyboard_gullum......................Diamond Skinned Keyboards (keyboard, keypad, qwerty) w/english layout

Although I'm an old keyboard user myself, I use the other ones when showing my phone to potential customers with no problems...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo
Carrier: Telus

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by calisoldier83 View Post
just a couple questions..
how do i know if i need .netcf 2.0 or 3.5 exception messages?
I'm curious about this as well. If I select 3.5 exceptions will I be able to use the newest version of advanced config? Whenever I install it, it says I need .netcf 3.5 and it's not worth installing 3.5 as a cab after when that's all that needs it.

ROM: DarkRoot
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development