PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 03:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch

Red49er is keeping up the good workRed49er is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Revised 12/31/08 Vogue Rom with New IE6 base 3.14

PPCHaven is extremely slow after the first 15 megs or so. Has anyone been able to grab this file?
I've been trying for hours to grab it, and it either slows to 2 k/sec down, or fiishes prematurely (just got a 17mb file).
(Trying to download the sprint version)
Old 01-01-2009, 05:29 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red49er View Post
PPCHaven is extremely slow after the first 15 megs or so. Has anyone been able to grab this file?
I've been trying for hours to grab it, and it either slows to 2 k/sec down, or fiishes prematurely (just got a 17mb file).
(Trying to download the sprint version)
Just tested it pulled the entire sprint 77mbish file in barely 2mins at 4:25est at 787kbps. I'm trying to host these on one ftp so I don't have reupload 3 versions to 2 ftp servers. Uploading sprint to ppcgeeks ftp now for you.
ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/Drellisdee/Vogue_Sprint_IE6/SpcsDrellisdeeV12.rar

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 01-01-2009 at 06:03 PM.
Old 01-02-2009, 09:41 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Battery life has tested to be great on V1.2
Old 01-02-2009, 02:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO+

CaptainMorgan is a n00b

Thanks for the great ROM. This is the best M2D I have used so far. Everything works very good for me.
Old 01-02-2009, 05:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue (Sprint Touch)
Carrier: Sprint

adavis99 is just getting started

street view in google maps mobile.

Is this new, or did I just never notice it.

I really like IE6 too.

Overall a great rom.
Old 01-02-2009, 06:44 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Thanks! The street view is a new feature in the newest version of google maps.
Old 01-02-2009, 07:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: SPRINT

oceanisbleu is just getting started

Great rom, flashed the new version today and so far absolutely everything is working perfectly on sprint touch.
Thank you.
Old 01-02-2009, 09:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: sprint

occhris is a n00b

This rom works fine. A bit slow at times for some reason, but seems okay. Is this a special version of Telenav? Or will I see a special bill on my phone bill?
Old 01-03-2009, 05:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO+

CaptainMorgan is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by occhris View Post
This rom works fine. A bit slow at times for some reason, but seems okay. Is this a special version of Telenav? Or will I see a special bill on my phone bill?
If you don't have this as part of your plan then they charge you for it. A screen should pop up that offers you 24hr service (for pay) or a one month subscription. You can cancel that and go back without being charged.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch

Red49er is keeping up the good workRed49er is keeping up the good work

Great rom. Everything works wonderfully, haven't gotten to test the GPS yet tho. I'm absolutely loving pandora.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development