PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 04:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO + Palm PRE + Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

gearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue 20273 Kitchen

I've asked on the 20270 thread, but couldn;t get an answer...

There is an app that puts a blue box with a phone or envelope on the today screen to denote a missed call or text. When you tap that blue square, it previews the phone number or text and allows call back or reply all from the today screen. I built a 20273 rom, and couldn;t find it... I don't even know what its called, but it was always in the roms I built before... Anyone know what I'm talking about?

[
Old 08-27-2008, 04:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Spunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Spunks3

hmmm, my ringtones that worked on the original, and the released sprint ROM dont seem to work.. any sounds (custom made .m4a) wont work for texts, email alerts, or ringtones... any idea? and i dont think its the audiopara becuase i didnt touch it and i can call people and hear/talk to them... any clue?
Spunks3's Icons for Polen's Vista Cube 2.0 Packs, Small Pack
S2U2 Transparent-like Clock here
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-27-2008, 04:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

Steve St.Laurent is becoming a great contributor

Found another issue. Setting the 'End programs by tapping "X"' option in the task manager doesn't seem to work. When I hit X it's taking me back to the today screen but doesn't close the program - worked fine on 20270
Old 08-27-2008, 06:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell

aspalaasn is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve St.Laurent View Post
Found another issue. Setting the 'End programs by tapping "X"' option in the task manager doesn't seem to work. When I hit X it's taking me back to the today screen but doesn't close the program - worked fine on 20270
seems to be working for me, can't say what the problem is
Old 08-27-2008, 06:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Thanks, this kitchen rocks...
20273 Rom is working just like 20270...was this build off the New Released Bell rom? I noticed that it's 3.09.666.1 as well, that may explain why a lot of people are getting better results for GPS. Us Bell users have found that GPS seems much better since the new bell rom came out.

One thing I didn't quite get working on 20270 was the data roam guard. I looked under the settings>phone>services and couldnt find it anywhere, this was also the same issue with 20270. I'm with Bell if that has any bearing at all. I wanted to test it and see what the difference was with No Data. Does data roam guard control also block roaming calls or does it just do it for data?

Also, has anyone gotten the touchflo 3 to work? I tried it by itself and nothing happens, and then used it with generic skin selected and I don't see the cube, just a blank grey screen which doesn't even close. I had to press the end key to go back to the today screen. What difference does touchflo 3 have over touchflo 2?

And what does the advancepowermanagement and smarttouch do, found under the rapheal oem? I added them but don't see a difference. I'm wondering if it's even worth putting them in since I don't know what I get by adding it.
Old 08-27-2008, 10:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Touchflo 3 isn't compatible with any of the cubes....the fonts is HUGE in the touchflo3 settings and Smarttouch is required for Touchflo 3
Old 08-27-2008, 11:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Spunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Spunks3

is any1 else having the sound issue i posted above? or should i reflash?
Old 08-28-2008, 12:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Touchflo 3 isn't compatible with any of the cubes....the fonts is HUGE in the touchflo3 settings and Smarttouch is required for Touchflo 3
I had one where I selected touchflo 3 and had smarttouch, but what does this do if you dont have the cube? I guess I don't really use the cube much but still would like to have it.

Do you know if there's some benefit in having touchflo3/smart touch over what we had before, touchflo2/biotouch?
Old 08-28-2008, 12:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunks3 View Post
hmmm, my ringtones that worked on the original, and the released sprint ROM dont seem to work.. any sounds (custom made .m4a) wont work for texts, email alerts, or ringtones... any idea? and i dont think its the audiopara becuase i didnt touch it and i can call people and hear/talk to them... any clue?
my ringtones work, but I only had mp3s and wavs. I use mp3s for my ringtones and the short wavs for my text, mail, voicemail alerts etc. No problems there for me. I don't have any m4a so can't say anything about that.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2/Diamond

lostcausnjtown is keeping up the good worklostcausnjtown is keeping up the good worklostcausnjtown is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to lostcausnjtown Send a message via Yahoo to lostcausnjtown

Spunk my .m4a ringtones would not work either however they will play in windows media player but not the audio manager. I just converted everything to mp3 format. On the other hand is there any way to make them louder. I have an updated audiopara and even got the nueaudio program from No2chem to work this time around but they are not loud enough for me. I have even amplified them by 300% and they still are not loud. I have no clue how to figure this one out.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development