PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 12:56 AM
Father of the Treo Pro
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/Treo Pro
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

CFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dainja Rom v1.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlmcs View Post
What Provider is your ROM for?
Sprint Can make others if requested.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:12 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION
Re: Dainja Rom BETA 1

did you port it all yourself.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 07-29-2008, 01:14 AM
Father of the Treo Pro
Threadstarter

CFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the community

No its from the kitchen...Im still learning, I want to end of doing it all myself...
Old 07-29-2008, 01:24 AM
Livin' Dangerously

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions

im working on doing it all myself too its pretty difficult when you get to the .xip. porting the sys will take you like five minutes once you get the hang of it but the xip is really what is alluding me.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:26 AM
Father of the Treo Pro
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
im working on doing it all myself too its pretty difficult when you get to the .xip. porting the sys will take you like five minutes once you get the hang of it but the xip is really what is alluding me.
yea man i feel ya, uploading on rapidshare takes FOREVER, its done though, im going to bed. Everyone enjoy the ROM.
-Chris
Old 07-29-2008, 01:30 AM
Livin' Dangerously

you should set up on the ftp here so that people can download here and it is a lot quicker than rapidshare.
Old 07-29-2008, 03:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

BlkCat is just getting started

This ROM runs great so far! Extremely fast, and a very nice theme.

10 second GPS lock before PPST.exe is run.
2-3 second lock after PPST.exe is run.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon XV6900

sanderz6900 is a n00b

can someone post some screens?

thanks!
Old 07-29-2008, 10:45 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rose1

I cant use rapidshare here at work because websense blocks it. Can someone load this on an ftp?
Old 07-29-2008, 12:58 PM
Father of the Treo Pro
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkCat View Post
This ROM runs great so far! Extremely fast, and a very nice theme.

10 second GPS lock before PPST.exe is run.
2-3 second lock after PPST.exe is run.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanderz6900 View Post
can someone post some screens?

thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
I cant use rapidshare here at work because websense blocks it. Can someone load this on an ftp?
THANKS yes i love this ROM. Did you find any bugs or do u have any suggestions?

Screenshots are now in the first POST

Im working on setting up and FTP right on here. stay tuned
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development