PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 04:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

brainrepairer is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New ROM - BUGS

I posted this in the Official ROM thread, thought it fits here too:
I've noticed that after using Live Search or Sprint Navigator and then closing the programs, when I reopen them I sometimes have problems getting a lock again. A soft reset seems to resolve this because upon starting the programs again I can quickly get a lock.
Old 07-04-2008, 09:50 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

RickRed40 is just getting started

I used the Offical Sprint Rom on locked HTC Touch- If I am using the phone and a reminder comes through from the calandar, I am disconnected from my phone call.

Also noticed an increase in the number of dropped calls with message "lost signal"
4 calls yesterday alone which is more dropped calls than I've had in previous 3 months prior to the upgrade.
Old 07-04-2008, 10:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

this rom sucks *** my touchsceen looks like it freezes after a couple of hours everything I touch on the screen it delays than I have to soft reset
Old 09-07-2008, 09:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH

mreastwood is a n00b

I'm having some of these problems after upgrading from the stock rom to the new one.

1 my screen seems to freeze up a little after some use with texting or emailing. Have to soft rest at least 6 to 7 times a day.

2 weird things are happening that never happened with the old rom and this one is annoying. I have my phone set to ring and vibrate at the same time but sometimes it just vibrate and that's all it wants to do can't turn it off unless i reset my phone.

3 some of my texts don't go through i keep getting message could not be sent and when i do resend it it will keep sending the same text until i delete it from the draft folder. Even if i soft reset it will send the same text until it is deleted.

4 When i'm on a call it sounds like my phone echos real bad even with the bluetooth or regular headset the came with the phone.

5 Sometimes answering calls is a job all to it self being that the phone wont stop ringing and just tonight i get a call and it didn't ring it just vibrated and my bluetooth couldn't pick it up until i hit aswer on the phone (hard key screen didn'y respond) then i could hear the call then i had to hit the button on my bluetooth to hear it that way and my phone was still vibrating.

Do any of u guys have the old rom so i could flash back to it cause these problems with the new rom is driving me crazy and i upgraded 3 weeks ago.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development