PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2008, 11:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's 3.03, 3.09, M2D WM6.1 Custom Touch ROMs w/ User Customization! Updated 9/21

Okay, i'm getting nowhere with this. Is there a way of making IE the default browser when using the Internet Tab.
Old 09-23-2008, 12:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Magic
Carrier: Rogers

Archius is just getting started
Re: OMJ's 3.03, 3.09, M2D WM6.1 Custom Touch ROMs w/ User Customization! Updated 9/21

I use WKtask and it has a battery gauge =) and it's beautiful with the dark blue original skin of Manila because the gauge is white and the Wktask is a great program
Old 09-23-2008, 02:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

capthr is keeping up the good workcapthr is keeping up the good work

OMJ,
i am running the Rom w/o loading the Sprint DCD cab. Everything works great, EXCEPT Internet Sharing it connects but I only get a "local" connection. any suggestions?

Thanks
Old 09-23-2008, 02:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Cellular South

kamikazyemt is a n00b

Omj I like your roms and am looking forward to the new one with manilla, but I accidentally ran the sprint customization the first time I ran one. Every since this time I have been unable to log onto the internet, and have changed username and password and talked with customer service. I have found someone that has the customization for my small carrier but I have no idea how to use the carier customizations with a new rom. I was wondering if you could help me. I searched the forums but have been able to understand what I need to do now.
Old 09-23-2008, 04:07 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post
Okay, i'm getting nowhere with this. Is there a way of making IE the default browser when using the Internet Tab.
I'm sure there's a way...I changed opera to not be the default browser but it still opens from the m2d internet tab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capthr View Post
OMJ,
i am running the Rom w/o loading the Sprint DCD cab. Everything works great, EXCEPT Internet Sharing it connects but I only get a "local" connection. any suggestions?

Thanks
I'm not sure what u mean by local connection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikazyemt View Post
Omj I like your roms and am looking forward to the new one with manilla, but I accidentally ran the sprint customization the first time I ran one. Every since this time I have been unable to log onto the internet, and have changed username and password and talked with customer service. I have found someone that has the customization for my small carrier but I have no idea how to use the carier customizations with a new rom. I was wondering if you could help me. I searched the forums but have been able to understand what I need to do now.
need some more info.....who is your carrier? how long has this been going on? zip up the carrier customization and either attach or upload to the ftp & i'll take a look at it.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue

PlainShane is a n00b

@OMJ: I installed your M2D rom and love it although there are some questions I have. After messing around with it all day I can not figure out how to put the Sprint apps on there.. I looked the /windows folder up and down for a SprintTV/NAV cabs but can't find anything or online. Sprint TV stuff is banned from forums it seems so what the hell do I do to get all of those carrier customizations on here!? I did the DCD cab thing and nothing happened except a horrid yellow theme came about.

The GPSNAV program does not work for some reason.. Takes forever during "getting GPS..." and never completes. Help please. Why no QuickMenu in the M2D rom? Also, my task manager has disappeared after installing the neon icon set for M2D; how do I get it back?

Last edited by PlainShane; 09-23-2008 at 08:28 PM.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

capthr is keeping up the good workcapthr is keeping up the good work

Originally Posted by capthr View Post
OMJ,

Thanks

OMJ
I'm not sure what u mean by local connection.

Thats what the network connection on my laptop says should say local and internet. In other words it connects but not to the internet

Last edited by capthr; 09-23-2008 at 08:47 PM.
Old 09-24-2008, 12:52 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Okta Touch
Carrier: Telecom NZ

sun-drop is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
which program launcher? QuickMenu?

yeh, just like in your last rom before this one even ... it's there, you just tap the brightness icon and the screen cycles through the levels of brightness each time you tap. was really handy. and same goes for the screen orentation.

i see in this new rom at least there are screen and backlight settings under 'settings' but i can't add these ..maybe they work differently now? or should they show up in the program list when i want to add them to a launcher tile?
Old 09-24-2008, 10:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Bell Canada

Bacchus416 is just getting started

i'm really loving this rom

i'm making friend with iPhones want to bring their units back with just one look.

Great job again
Old 09-24-2008, 11:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work

This is probably a stupid question, but oddly enough, i haven't found it yet. Where can get the original dark blue manilla theme?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development