PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 08:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann
Talking Verizon XV6900 upgrading tutorial and troubleshooting!!! GPS enabled!!!

This topic has been moved to WWW.PPCHAVEN.COM

Last edited by negamann; 08-25-2008 at 04:13 AM. Reason: UPDATED
This post has been thanked 29 times.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

1loudsvt is keeping up the good work1loudsvt is keeping up the good work
Re: Verizon Xv6900 Flashing!!! Help Here!!!

yeah i just discovered the pic/vid settings a few days ago....i tried to get the gps to work for weeks so everyone with verizon make sure you change the settings
Old 06-25-2008, 07:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X

rolandroland is keeping up the good workrolandroland is keeping up the good work

is titan required?
Old 06-25-2008, 03:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann

My gps didn't work until I upgraded to the titan rom. So I would say yes

EDIT: DO NOT USE TITAN ROM. OLD NEWS AND BAD IDEA

Last edited by negamann; 07-02-2008 at 11:21 PM.
Old 06-25-2008, 04:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Verizon XV6900

taidan is just getting started

Hey, Im confused about the titan rom, which one are you reffering to?

I flashed the leaked sprint, then did OMJ and now my GPS is activated but terrible. Will I get any improvement by going to the titan rom u mentioned?

thanks
Old 06-25-2008, 05:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Verizon XV6900

taidan is just getting started

nevermind, I just saw the thing about the titan radio update. I head this was unstable and would brick your phone no?
Old 06-25-2008, 05:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by taidan View Post
nevermind, I just saw the thing about the titan radio update. I head this was unstable and would brick your phone no?
Didn't brick mine. seems to work pretty good. If your gps works "as is" you shouldn't bother upgrading to titan
Old 06-25-2008, 06:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

chooch is a n00b

Does it hurt the battery to change the location to on from e911 only? I mean, can I leave it on, or should I turn it on when I want to use it?
Old 06-25-2008, 06:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chooch View Post
Does it hurt the battery to change the location to on from e911 only? I mean, can I leave it on, or should I turn it on when I want to use it?
I havent seen a decrease in battery. By all means leave it on. Look for BAF's GPS toggle to turn gps ON/OFF on today screen. That should help
Old 06-25-2008, 06:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

chooch is a n00b

Just flashed from verizon to altel to ppckitchengps3.02. Very happy so far but for one problem: Can't get my quickmenu to work (press and hold end key). Is there some oem I should've installed or software setting to change for this?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development