PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2008, 06:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann
Re: Verizon Xv6900 Flashing!!! Help Here!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chooch View Post
Just flashed from verizon to altel to ppckitchengps3.02. Very happy so far but for one problem: Can't get my quickmenu to work (press and hold end key). Is there some oem I should've installed or software setting to change for this?
Get a task manager and see if quickmenu is even running

Old 06-25-2008, 06:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

chooch is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1loudsvt View Post
yeah i just discovered the pic/vid settings a few days ago....i tried to get the gps to work for weeks so everyone with verizon make sure you change the settings
Sorry to be dense, but what gps settings are you referring to?
Old 06-25-2008, 06:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann

Quote:
Sorry to be dense, but what gps settings are you referring to?
I believe he means the "location on" setting
Old 06-25-2008, 07:02 PM
N00b

chooch is a n00b

So, I don't see quickmenu running with dotfred task manager. Maybe it's in the windows directory somewhere already
or it's something i could install?
Old 06-25-2008, 07:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
So, I don't see quickmenu running with dotfred task manager. Maybe it's in the windows directory somewhere already
or it's something i could install?
Either find the .lnk and put it in your startup folder or download and install http://www.pocketpcfreeware.mobi/dow...menu-v2-7.html
Old 06-25-2008, 07:40 PM
N00b

chooch is a n00b

hmmm. . .that program looks like a start menu thing. I'm just talking about the screen you go to on stock vzw phone using an end button long-press that has airplane mode, comm manager, etc. but I do find 3 bmps that are quickmenu related in the windows folder, no .ink though.
Old 06-25-2008, 07:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
hmmm. . .that program looks like a start menu thing. I'm just talking about the screen you go to on stock vzw phone using an end button long-press that has airplane mode, comm manager, etc. but I do find 3 bmps that are quickmenu related in the windows folder, no .ink though.
hmmm. I havent a clue lol. I believe its just called "comm manager" the second button in the htc home program button
Old 06-25-2008, 08:05 PM
N00b

chooch is a n00b

ok, thanks. I guess I can access everything I need anyway. Maybe I now need a hardware button reassignment tool. No big deal. Finally got mms to work with your hack. All is well, thanks!
Old 06-25-2008, 08:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900

jacksplat is just getting started

just curious, if I've already done the whole thing before with the other leaked beta rom, can I just do the new sprint rom and then flash using the kitchen just to get the new radio?
Old 06-25-2008, 08:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksplat View Post
just curious, if I've already done the whole thing before with the other leaked beta rom, can I just do the new sprint rom and then flash using the kitchen just to get the new radio?
Yes you can! I just did it and confirmed the radio is better. After you flash to the new one. stop at the "tap to begin" screen, let activesync do its job. and then flash to a verizon rom
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development